Skiing is one of the best experiences to return to nature. Is it a very pleasant thing to go out of the city in winter and release your speed and passion in the snowy ski resort? But for beginners, it is still necessary to master certain skills, so what are the skiing skills in winter?
Skiing skills I. how to turn for beginners
For beginners of snowboarding, turning is the first difficulty to break through the initial stage. Before stepping on the snowway, you may as well be familiar with the following skills:
1. Turn right, strengthen the pressure of left foot snowboard on the snow surface, and turn left is the opposite.
2. When turning, in addition to the pressure of the snowboard on the snow surface, the pressurised foot has the action of turning inward.
3. The knee does not press inward, just keep bending.
Summarize the eight word formula: press left to turn right; press right to turn left.
Skiing skills 2. Beginners should fall when skiing
From rookie to expert, it's inevitable to fall down in skiing. Learning the right fall posture can avoid injury as much as possible:
1. Sit at the rear left or right.
2. Never sit directly behind you, because you can't sit on the floor directly behind you.
3. Put your hands on both sides. Don't press them on your hips.
4. After landing on the hip, the steel edge of the snowboard will also scrape to the snow, causing resistance and stopping the sliding of the snowboard.
Skiing skills 3. Beginners stand up after falling
1. The hips are above and the skis are below.
2. The skis close and merge with the slope at 90 degrees.
3. Support your hips and body with your hands and squat on the snowboard to stand up.
4. You can also put the snow stick behind you to support it.
Skiing skills 4. How to stand on the hillside and turn around for beginners
1. Stop at Banpo with the eight character brake technology.
2. The tail of the board is stable, the board tip is moved quickly, and the body is rotated. When moving, the snowboard is always in the shape of a figure of eight, and the edge is used to block the snow surface.
Skiing skills five. How do beginners of skiing turn their heads in taxiing?
1. At the beginning of learning, use the eight character brake method to slow down to a certain speed.
2. If you want to turn left, lean your body toward your right foot, keeping the skis parallel to the snow.
3. At this time, you can open your arms to feel the gravity and direction.