it's much more convenient to travel with Hong Kong and Macao pass. Now it's not necessary to go out to handle Hong Kong and Macao pass. How to handle Hong Kong and Macao pass online? List of procedures for online handling of Hong Kong and Macao passes.
2. Open the web page of the Public Security Bureau for the convenience of entry and exit, find the personal business in the card business, and select the Guangdong Province household registration or non Guangdong Province household registration under the personal business according to your actual situation. If you are non Guangdong Province household registration, please click the non Guangdong Province household registration, and then click the web page to jump to the personal business processing page of non Guangdong Province household registration
3. In the personal business processing page of non Guangdong Province household registration, choose according to your own actual situation. Now take the existing pass as an example to apply for personal travel endorsement between Hong Kong and Macao, click the existing pass to apply for personal travel endorsement between Hong Kong and Macao, then click the page to jump to the existing pass and apply for personal travel endorsement between Hong Kong and Macao
4. Select item 1, item 2 and item 3 as shown in the figure on the page of applying for personal travel endorsement of Hong Kong and Macao with existing pass, and then click next
5. Enter the application agreement page, read the application agreement and select accept
6. According to your actual situation, after filling in your personal information, choose "yes" in the column of "mail or not" and fill in your mailing address and contact information, zip code, and finally sign, and choose the next step
7. The confirmation page will pop up. If you confirm that the information you fill in is correct, you can submit it. After you submit it, you can pick up your Hong Kong and Macao pass by express mail
1. For the first time, I have to submit an application to the exit and Entry Administration Office of the place where I have registered permanent residence. The application materials include: ID card and photocopy (copy on A4 paper, can be copied on the same paper) and fill in the application form of Chinese Citizen Exit and entry certificate, 2-inch light background color photos (can also be taken on site, the cost is self paid), and apply for the endorsement to Hong Kong and Macao respectively. If you go to Hong Kong only, you will apply for Hong Kong endorsement. If you go to Macao only, you will apply for both.
2. [processing time limit] 10 working days from the date of acceptance (first or non first application). But they do not include mailing days (generally around five days) and holidays.
3. [fee] 80 yuan for each Hong Kong and Macao pass; 15 yuan for each transaction, 30 yuan for each second transaction.