Pregnant women with low progesterone is easy to cause spontaneous abortion, progesterone is a natural progesterone secreted by the luteum of the ovary, so what about pregnant women with low progesterone? What reason is female progesterone low?
Pregnant how does progesterone low do?
Progesterone is low. Doctors suggest that we go to the hospital to see a doctor, supplement natural progesterone under the doctor's advice, and take some food such as soybeans to help increase progesterone (progesterone). We can't only get progesterone in food alone, because the food contains very low progesterone.
Eat some peaches, grapefruit, hawthorn, strawberry, kiwi, pear, etc. with pectin and rich dietary fiber properly, which will not lead to large fluctuation of blood sugar. Because fruit has the following advantages:
(1) Color, flavor and fragrance can promote appetite.
(2) Rich in vitamin C, it can help digestion, prevent arteriosclerosis and delay aging.
(3) The sugar content is lower than the staple food, and the volume is large, which is easy to produce a sense of fullness.
(4) Pectin and dietary fiber can delay the absorption of glucose.
build up one's health by taking tonic
Progesterone is used in the clinical diagnosis of amenorrhea such as premonitory abortion and habitual abortion.
Intramuscular injection, once 10-20mg.
(1) Habitual abortion: intramuscular injection of 10-20mg once a day or 2-3 times a week, until the fourth month of pregnancy.
(2) Dysmenorrhea: inject 5-10mg every day 6-8 days before menstruation for 4-6 days. The course of treatment can be repeated several times. Dysmenorrhea caused by uterine hypoplasia can be used in combination with estrogen.
(3) Excessive menstruation and blood avalanche: 10-20mg intramuscular injection per day, 5-7 days as a course of treatment, 3-4 courses can be repeated, the interval of each course is 15-20 days.
(4) Amenorrhea: after giving estrogen for 2-3 weeks, give this product 3-5mg per day immediately, 6-8 days as a course of treatment, the total dose should not exceed 300-350mg, and the course of treatment can be repeated for 2-3 times.
What is the cause of low progesterone in pregnancy?
Low progesterone refers to inadequate luteal function, insufficient progesterone secretion from corpus luteum, or premature decline of corpus luteum, resulting in poor secretion of endometrium, which leads to difficulty in implantation or early pregnancy abortion. Luteal dysfunction may be related to the deficiency of LH and FSH secreted by the pituitary gland or the excessive and insufficient secretion of prolactin in the pituitary gland; some are due to the immaturity of the pregnant egg itself, which is not sensitive to gonadotropin; some are due to the insufficient ability of the luteal body to synthesize progesterone, or the incompatibility between the ratio of estrogen and progesterone.
Estrogen and progesterone are mainly produced by follicle and corpus luteum, and their main function is to stimulate the development and growth of female external genitalia, vagina, fallopian tube and uterus, and to stimulate the emergence of female secondary sexual sign, which can affect the metabolic function and promote the development and growth of puberty.
Progesterone is mainly produced by corpus luteum, so it is also called progesterone. Progesterone usually plays its role on the basis of estrogen, preparing for the implantation of fertilized eggs in the uterus and ensuring pregnancy. For example, it changes the transmission of endometrium from the growth period to the secretion period, so as to facilitate the implantation of embryo, make the uterus not easy to excite, and ensure that the embryo has a more 'quiet' environment.
Progesterone is mainly used in endometrium and myometrium to adapt to implantation and maintain pregnancy. Because the content of progesterone receptor is regulated by estrogen, most of the effects of progesterone must be based on estrogen.