Subject 1 test is still relatively simple for memory or children's shoes with feeling. So how to remember subject 1 for students who have been far away from learning for a long time or who have begun to degenerate? Today, the editor of driver test network has sorted out driving test skill subject 1 test skill for you, hoping to help you.
1. In the judgment questions, those with "quick emergency braking", "quick turn" and "administrative litigation" are all wrong.
2. In the multiple-choice question, "confirm safety" is right. Appears: 'does not belong' is wrong.
3. You can't choose "fast", "fierce" or "fast" for the questions of slip and tire burst
4. In the multiple choice questions, those with "slow down and yield", "parking and yield", "bearing civil liability", "slow down and yield", "parking and yield", "holding the steering wheel with both hands", "using engine brake to slow down", "grabbing the recovery enterprise" are all right.
5. It is correct that only the word 'ramp' appears in the question when the vehicle passes the left and right turns of the overpass.
6. Driving speed at night is lower than 30 km with low beam lamp, and higher than 30 km with high beam lamp.
7. The penalty is either 20-200 yuan (can be punished at the same time as the warning) or 200-2000 yuan (can be punished at the same time as the detaining)
8. Vehicle and suspension of driver's license selection method: as long as there is a problem with the vehicle, the vehicle will be detained, and if there is a problem with the person, the driver's license will be revoked.
Explanation: car problems refer to forgery and alteration of all certificates, brands and insurance certificates related to cars.
People with problems refer to: forging, altering all driving related certificates, seriously violating return regulations (such as drinking, etc.) driving, refitting and scrapping vehicles, without driving certificates.
9. The time limit for reapplication after the driver's license has been revoked: two suspension, three drunk, five escape for life.
Explanation: the driver's license shall not be reapplied within two years after it is revoked, the driver's license shall be revoked according to law for three years, the drunk shall be revoked for five years, and the driver's license shall not be reapplied for life.
10. If you drive a vehicle without a license, you will be fined 200-2000 yuan and detained for less than 15 days. The driver shall be fined 200-2000 yuan and his driving license shall be revoked.
11. The maximum speed limit of urban roads without road center line and other traffic signs is 30 km;
The maximum speed limit of urban roads without road center line and other traffic signs is 40 km;
The maximum speed limit of urban roads with only one motorway in the same direction (indicating that there is a road centerline) is 50km;
The maximum speed limit of urban roads with only one motorway in the same direction (indicating that there is a road centerline) is 70 km.
12. Use scope of hazard warning flasher: temporary parking, emergency parking, driving in bad weather (rain, fog, etc.) with low visibility, being towed.
13. First principle: turn the car to let the straight car go first, no traffic signal crossing let the right car go first, right turn let the left turn go first.
14. No parking distance of no parking place: 3 stations and 5 stations; prepare 500 meters in advance when driving down the expressway.
Explanation: it is forbidden to stop within 30 meters of the station (bus station, rescue, fire fighting, refueling), and within 50 meters of the accident prone road section (such as intersection, tunnel entrance, turning, steep slope).
15. Escape from traffic accident causes death of others: more than 7 years but less than 15 years.
Escape from traffic accident without causing death: more than 3 years but less than 7 years.
Serious casualties (not escaping) caused by violation of traffic regulations: less than 3 years.
16. Red light: no traffic green light: no traffic yellow light: warning traffic.
17. Traffic signs are divided into main signs and auxiliary signs. The main signs are warning signs, prohibition signs, direction signs and direction signs.
Warning signs: warning vehicles and pedestrians
Prohibition signs: prohibition and restriction of vehicles and pedestrians
Indicator sign: indicating the movement of vehicles and pedestrians
Guide signs: passing direction and road information
18. Auto gear: Park and start P gear; slow grade 2 gear. Select L on steep slopes and D on level roads.
19. Speed limit question: it is not stated in the question that on the expressway, the speed limit is 30 kilometers. On expressways, 60 km is selected for visibility less than 200 meters, 40 km for visibility less than 100 meters and 20 km for visibility less than 50 meters.
Explanation: not on high-speed road means that the speed of the car entering the non motor vehicle lane, leaving the non motor vehicle lane, passing the railway entrance, sharp turn road, narrow bridge, narrow road surface, going down steep slope, turning around, turning and towing the faulty vehicle shall not exceed 30 km.
20. The minimum speed of the expressway is 60 km, and the maximum speed is not more than 120 km. There are two lanes in the same direction. The speed range of the right lane is 60-100 km, and the speed range of the left lane is 100-120 km. There are three lanes in the same direction, with the speed range of 60-90km at the right, 90-110km in the middle and 110-120km at the left. Overtake from the left.