many people are worried about flying for the first time, for fear of being laughed at. You must be calm in your heart. If you don't, you can ask the staff at any time. So how to take a plane for the first time? What's the process of taking a plane? Let's follow the small editor of sihai.com to learn about it.
1、 Process of flying
1. To the airport
You should pay attention to the time, because the airline requires that you stop checking in 30 minutes before departure, so you'd better arrive at the airport one hour before departure. If it's the first time to fly, it's better to arrive at the airport two hours in advance for safety, in case of accident!
2. Check in
Check in is to change the boarding pass. Look at the counter where your flight is handled. There is a display screen at the airport that tells you which flight is at which counter. Find the corresponding counter and give the ticket and ID card to the airport check-in personnel. If you have large luggage, please check it here. Luggage within 20kg in economy class is free. Please pay attention not to bring any contraband! After the check-in, the check-in staff will return the passenger coupon, boarding pass, luggage ticket and ID card of the ticket to you.
3. Past security check
To the security channel, there is a security counter at the channel entrance. You will give the passenger coupon, boarding pass and ID card of the ticket to the security inspector, who will stamp the boarding pass if there is no problem. Then go through the security gate. Take your belongings with you from the X-ray security machine next to the security gate. You need to pass through the security gate yourself. Go into the waiting hall if there is no problem with the security check.
4. Waiting time
After passing the security check, look at your boarding pass and it will indicate which gate your flight is boarding at. Find the terminal corresponding to the gate. The gate number is in the terminal number. The location of each terminal will be shown on the display screen of the airport. If you are not clear, you can ask the airport service personnel. Find the waiting hall and rest there. Wait for the announcement to board. If you smoke, you can smoke in the smoking room. Remember to listen to the radio.
After hearing the boarding announcement, there will be a service staff tearing the boarding pass at the boarding gate. You will go to the boarding gate and hand over the boarding pass to the service staff. The service staff will tear up a small piece of the boarding pass, and the rest will be handed back to you. Take the boarding pass and follow others on the plane.
6. Find the location on the machine
The boarding pass indicates your position, such as 5D, 11C, etc. the number represents the row. The seats in each row are arranged according to a, B, C, D, e, F & hellip;. The seat number on the aircraft is marked on the bulkhead (above the seat) where the luggage is placed. Find your seat, buckle up and turn off your cell phone before takeoff.
During the flight, the airline will distribute free drinks. If the long flight route is in the dining time, there will be free meals (just a box of rice, which is not delicious, and the quantity is small), and snacks will be sent on the short flight route.
After the plane arrives at the destination, if you check in your luggage, remember to pick it up. There will be a place to pick it up on the way to the exit.
2、 Handling of flight procedures
1. Take the ticket and ID card to the designated counter (usually a large screen can be seen as soon as you enter the waiting hall, showing the corresponding counter number of each flight) and give it to the handling personnel. She (he) will change your boarding pass and ask if you have any luggage to check. Remember that there should be at least three things returned: ID card, air ticket and boarding pass!
2. Buy insurance (20 yuan, not compulsory, depending on personal needs).
3. Security check: we need to provide three things here: ID card, air ticket and boarding pass.
4. Wait to get on the plane at the designated gate. Pay attention to the announcement. The gate number is indicated on the boarding pass.
3、 Precautions for flying
1. It is necessary to complete the formalities half an hour before the plane takes off, so it is better to arrive at the airport in advance according to the situation, especially when there are many people like golden week and Spring Festival. Some airports are very strict. If you don't let them do it when it's time, you can't let them do it. For example, Beijing airport.
2. If you like the window seat, you can ask the check-in staff to arrange a window seat for you when you change your boarding pass. Generally, there is no problem, unless you go late and the seat is arranged for someone else.
3. When checking luggage, some airports will charge an insurance fee of about 10 yuan, such as Fuzhou airport. If your luggage is unlocked, some airports will force you to pay 5 yuan for a small lock, such as Guangzhou airport.
4. It's better to put the fruit knife in the luggage, otherwise 90% may be confiscated. In addition, small animals can't be brought on the plane, and they need to have quarantine certificates for shipment, which is quite troublesome. Potted plants and flowers can be used.
5. The check-in voucher is usually pasted on the ticket. After arriving and taking out the baggage, there will be staff to check whether the check-in voucher corresponds to the label on the baggage. Be careful not to take someone else's and lose your own.