Many young people in modern times want to wait for dinner when they have lunch. They want to wait for supper when they have supper. The habit of overeating is absolutely the real portrayal of young people now. Recently, a woman was admitted to hospital because of coma due to eating roasted chicken wings. What's the matter?
I thought this diet was ok, but recently, Ms. Hou in Guangzhou was hospitalized for this habit. At the age of 34, Ms. Hou usually had no pain. On the night of October 23, she suddenly had fever, severe abdominal pain, diarrhea and vomiting. When he was sent to the hospital, he was dizzy and shocked, and his life was in danger at any time.
A few days before the incident, Ms. Hou felt a little uncomfortable, but did not attract her attention. She also went to the barbecue to eat chicken wings, kebabs and drink three or four cans of beer. It wasn't until she suddenly fell into a coma that she realized the seriousness of the problem. In the ICU, Ms. Hou was diagnosed as suffering from severe pancreatitis after detailed examination by doctors. At the same time, she was complicated with diabetic ketoacidosis, septic shock and multiple organ dysfunction syndrome. Her condition was very critical. If no timely rescue is carried out, Ms. Hou's life will be in danger at any time.
The doctor immediately resuscitated her shock in time and took various and multidisciplinary treatment. After four days of intensive monitoring and treatment, Ms. Hou gradually regained consciousness, gradually recovered the functions of various organs, and transferred to the general ward.
Ms. Hou's sudden illness is related to her usual habits. Like many people, she is usually busy with her work and often neglects to eat. When she is free in the evening, she will have a big meal. When she has a party with friends, she will have two drinks. Doctors said that such a habit of living is very easy to cause acute pancreatitis.
Acute pancreatitis has a rapid development. More common in some long-term drinking, overeating patients. Its mortality rate is relatively high, if it develops to the stage of severe pancreatitis, it will have multiple organ failure (if there is pancreatic necrosis, the mortality rate will be more than 50%).
The doctor reminded: after overeating, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, fever and other symptoms appear. Do not despise them. Go to the hospital as soon as possible. We should keep a healthy lifestyle and form a scientific diet.
Binge eating and these hazards
If human beings are constantly hungry, their life expectancy will increase by 20-30%. The health disaster brought by overeating, even in a short period of time, is irreparable. Not only will the weight keep rising in a few years, but the damage to the whole body will even last for many years. If you eat too much when you are young, its harm will even affect the health of two generations.
1. Fatigue: eating too much will cause the brain to slow down and accelerate the aging of the brain. When people are full, their blood runs to the gastrointestinal system to work, which makes people feel tired and drowsy for a long time.
2. Neurasthenia: when the dinner is too full, the bulging stomach and intestines will oppress the surrounding organs, and the excited 'waves' will spread to other parts of the cerebral cortex, causing neurasthenia.
3. Obesity: modern people often eat high-fat and high protein food, which is more difficult to digest. Excess' nutrients' are accumulated in the body, and the consequences are obesity and a series of rich diseases. Obesity will bring cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, fatty liver, arteriosclerosis, cholecystitis and other complications. In addition, it may reach hundreds of kinds, which is very terrible.
4. Stomach disease: the direct harm of overeating is the aggravation of gastrointestinal burden and indigestion. In addition, the life span of human gastric epithelial cells is relatively short, which should be repaired every 2-3 days. If the upper meal is not digested and the lower meal fills the stomach, the stomach is always in a state of fullness and fullness, the gastric mucosa is not easy to be repaired. The stomach secretes a large amount of gastric juice, which will damage the gastric mucosa, and it is very prone to stomach perforation, erosion, ulcer and other diseases.
5. Intestinal disease: fat blocked in the intestine, will cause intestinal obstruction, black stool, with blood.
6. Kidney disease: excessive diet will damage the urinary system, because too much non protein nitrogen to be discharged from the kidney, is bound to increase the burden on the kidney.
7. Acute pancreatitis: it is easy to induce acute pancreatitis if you eat too much for dinner or drink too much.
8. Osteoporosis: long term satiety is easy to cause excessive decalcification of bone, and the probability of osteoporosis will be greatly increased.
9. Cancer: eating too much will reduce the activity of cancer suppressor and increase the risk of cancer.
10. Alzheimer's disease: about 30-40% of Alzheimer's patients have the habit of long-term satiety in their youth. (reference source: New Express)