baby bathing is different from our adults. Baby bathing is also critical to the water temperature. The water temperature should not be too high. Then, what are the hazards of baby bathing water temperature being too high? You have to pay attention!
1. In addition to scalding the baby, too hot water temperature is not good for the baby's skin. Water will make the skin lose water, which will cause the skin to dry and cause the micro blood vessels to burst or easily make the baby's skin allergic.
2. Too high water temperature is harmful to the testicular development of male babies, which will affect their future fertility in the long run.
3. The baby's skin is delicate and can't stand twists and turns. When bathing with overheated water, the water locking function of the skin is seriously reduced, which is why the baby's face is easy to be chapped in winter. Day after day, year after year, the toughness of the baby's skin and the baby's skin is reduced, and the face will turn red or even allergic with a touch.
What are the precautions for baby bathing
1. Under normal circumstances, if Baoma feels that the water is a little hot, it is already very hot for the baby, and the smaller the baby's water temperature should be lower.
2. The water temperature in summer should be about 37 deg. Close to the normal temperature of human body, if the baby has prickly heat, the water temperature should be lower.
3. The water temperature in winter should be a little higher, 38 DEG; is OK. But do not exceed 40°.
4. In order to avoid the above two situations, pour cold water first and then heat the water when pouring water into the bathtub. The water temperature can be tested with elbow or wrist.
The baby's skin is very sensitive. If you use too high temperature water when bathing, you may hurt your skin. So, we should pay attention to the harm of the baby's high bath water temperature? '. In general, we should know more about the protection methods, control the water temperature, and in winter when bathing, we should also keep the indoor temperature.
Too high water temperature is harmful to the testicular development of male babies, which will affect their future fertility in the long run.