Persimmon is the most common food in autumn and winter. It is also common in our daily life. It is one of the important food for moistening the lungs in autumn. Persimmon is a kind of food that many old people prefer. So what can't persimmon eat with?
The effect of persimmon
1. Persimmon, processed and boiled, can treat hematochezia and cough of the elderly, and has a certain effect on hepatitis.
2. The pea cake processed with persimmon is cool, sweet and delicious, which is the best in summer.
3. Persimmon can cure blood in stool, detoxify alcohol and reduce blood pressure.
4. Persimmon cream (white cream on persimmon) can also cure sore throat, dry throat and sore mouth.
Persimmons can't be eaten with anything
Vegetables and fruits
1. Persimmon cannot be eaten together with sweet potato: both of them can be eaten together, which is easy to get stomach persimmon stone, and even causes stomach perforation and endangers life
Sweet potato contains more starch, which will produce a lot of gastric acid in the stomach after eating. If you eat some persimmons, they will precipitate under the effect of gastric acid. When the precipitates accumulate together, they will form water-insoluble lumps, which are difficult to digest and expel, so people are easy to get persimmon stone, even if it is serious, it will cause stomach perforation and endanger life.
2. Persimmons can't be eaten with sour vegetables: both can cause gastrolith
After eating persimmon, please don't drink acid vegetable soup or too much water. As a result of eating pickled vegetables, a large amount of hydrochloric acid will be produced in the human stomach, which will react with the gastric acid produced by persimmon in the stomach to produce precipitates. The precipitates will accumulate together, forming water-insoluble agglomerations, thus forming gastrolith.
3. Persimmon cannot be eaten with kelp: both of them are eaten together, causing gastrointestinal discomfort
Kelp rich in calcium ions is eaten together with persimmon with a large amount of tannic acid. The calcium ions in kelp can combine with the tannic acid of persimmon to form insoluble combination, which is easy to affect the digestion and absorption of some nutrients, leading to gastrointestinal discomfort.
Wine and meat
1. Persimmon cannot be eaten together with Goose: both of them can be eaten together, which will lead to death in serious cases
Goose is a full price protein, high quality protein. When protein meets tannin in persimmon, it is easy to coagulate salty tannin protein and gather in the intestines and stomach, which will lead to death in serious cases.
2. Persimmon cannot be eaten with crabs: both of them are eaten together, causing food poisoning such as vomiting, abdominal distention and diarrhea
Crabs are rich in protein. When they eat persimmons, they eat crabs. The protein in crabs meets the tannic acid in persimmons, which can coagulate in people's stomach, become a lump that is not easy to digest and absorb, and cause abdominal pain, vomiting or diarrhea.
3. Persimmon can't be eaten with octopus: both of them are eaten together, which may cause diarrhea
Octopus smells sweet, salty and cold. It is nontoxic. Its medicine is cold and does not leak. It can nourish blood and Qi. Persimmon is sweet and astringent and cold, which belongs to cold medicine. Therefore, they should not be eaten together, otherwise, it will damage the intestines and stomach and cause diarrhea.
4. Persimmon cannot be eaten together with wine: both of them are eaten together, causing intestinal obstruction
Persimmon is suitable for people
Common people can eat it.
The patients with hematochezia, old people's cough and hepatitis are especially suitable for eating.
It is not suitable for the weak and sickly, postpartum, postnatal, exogenous cold and anemia patients.
Fasting for diabetics.
Persimmon has little water and can be preserved all year round. It's best to store it in the refrigerator freezer, take it out and eat it. Persimmon is steamed and eaten on rice, which can cure cold diarrhea and watery diarrhea. One or two persimmons, mashed into mud, 10 grams each time, served with boiled water, or steamed for several days, to treat nausea and vomiting.