Orange, banana, Hami melon & hellip; & hellip; these are the fruits that we usually like and often eat. There are also many people who eat these fruits as food. But is it really good to eat fruit as a meal? Let's have a look.
Xiaomao, a 21-year-old from Hangzhou, is a fruit lover. In his opinion, fruit can not only provide daily nutrition, but also make him 'steal a lazy'. 'breakfast and Chinese food are all settled at work. I will eat fruit when I go home from work. "Xiaomao said that he usually lives alone. Because of the trouble of making dinner, he relied on fruit for dinner in the last month. But just a few days ago, Xiaomao got diabetic ketoacidosis. After checking, the blood sugar in the blood was more than 10 times of that in the normal person, and the blood was quite acidic. 'the condition is very unstable and is very likely to be life-threatening. "The doctor transferred Xiaomao to intensive care unit for intensive care.
How about eating fruit at night? Which fruits are not suitable for eating at night
1. Durian: protein and fat content are not high. The index of raw sugar is about 42, which is not very high, but 2 / 3 of the ingredients are sugar. For people with high blood sugar, high or low blood pressure, poor heart function and gastrointestinal ulcer, durian should be eaten carefully. It is better to reduce the amount of food and then eat durian to avoid excessive intake of calories and aggravating the original disease.
2. Chilean cherimony: it is rich in sugar, protein, vitamin, calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium and other elements. Its iron content is among the best in fruits. It is a good product for iron and brain. Diabetic patients should not be greedy.
3. American raisin: there are antioxidants in the skin and seed of the raisin, which can prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. The sugar content is high. The heat of ten raisins is equal to the heat of twenty-two rice. Diabetics should not eat more.
4. Sakyamuni: every 100g Sakyamuni can contain 15.3% - 18.3% of total sugar, and 265mg of vitamin C. Due to the sweet taste of Sakya, the sugar content is high. Patients with diabetes should eat with caution.
5. Avocado: because it is rich in plant fat, it is called "forest cream". It is a kind of high energy and low sugar fruit. From the perspective of health function, avocado has the function of strengthening stomach and clearing intestines, reducing cholesterol and blood fat, protecting cardiovascular and liver system and other important physiological functions. It is suitable for infants and the elderly. It is recommended to eat one a day. However, because of the high fat content of avocado, it is not suitable for eating at night.
6. Pineapple and mango: both are common tropical fruits, with high sugar index, which is not suitable for diabetics. Both of them belong to allergenic food. People with allergic constitution only touch the peel of the fruit, and may also be allergic. Therefore, people with allergic constitution should eat with caution. Pineapple and mango can not reduce the chance of allergy, but improve the taste.
7. Pitaya: it is rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3, vitamin C, carotene, anthocyanin, and contains trace elements such as calcium, phosphorus, iron and water-soluble dietary fiber, which can prevent constipation, help defecate, and also be used as' weight-loss fruit '. However, due to the easy absorption of natural glucose, diabetes patients should not eat more than one meal. People who have gastrointestinal disorders and are prone to diarrhea should also eat less.