For many young people in modern times, is it easy to feel mentally weak and dizzy and nauseous due to the fast pace and high pressure of life? These are all symptoms of anemia. Maybe many young people will feel that how can they be anemic when they are young? Today, we will test whether they are anemic.
How to judge if you are anemic?
1. The color of the white eyes is turbid and yellow, with bloodshot, big pouch, dry and dull eyes, which indicates that the blood is insufficient.
2. Rough skin, yellowing, dullness and long spots all represent poor physical condition and insufficient Qi and blood.
3. The hair is dry, yellow, hair loss and serious hair loss.
4. Anaemic person because limb blood is insufficient, can appear limb is white, body cold symptom, and the small crescent tooth that fingernail covers can be little or do not have.
5. Difficulty in falling asleep, easy to wake up, heavy breathing and snoring are all symptoms of anemia.
What food to eat more anaemia is better?
Iron food: chicken liver, pig liver, kidney of cattle and sheep, lean meat, egg yolk, kelp, black sesame, sesame paste, black fungus, soybean, mushroom, brown sugar, rape, celery, etc. Iron is the main component of blood. Eating more iron containing food can effectively promote blood regeneration and supplement fresh blood.
Food containing copper: copper has the function of participating in hematopoiesis. Copper deficiency can also cause iron absorption disorder and decrease hemoglobin synthesis.
Food containing vitamin C: fresh fruits and green vegetables, such as date, apricot, orange, hawthorn, tomato, bitter melon, green persimmon pepper, lettuce, green shoots, etc. Vitamin C plays an important role in hematopoiesis and iron absorption.