Friends who have fabric sofas at home may have such troubles. Although fabric sofas look clean and beautiful, they are also very difficult to clean. How to clean fabric sofas? Therefore, when choosing sofas at large, it is an important reason to choose whether to clean them frequently.
1. General cleaning process: special fabric cleaner can be selected. First, dip a clean white cloth with a small amount of detergent, and wipe the dirty place repeatedly until the stain is removed. In order to avoid leaving marks, it is better to wipe from the outside of the stain. Do not scrub with a large amount of water to prevent water from seeping into the inner layer of the sofa, causing the frame inside the sofa to be affected by moisture, deformation, sand release shrinkage, affecting the overall appearance of the sofa.
2. There are large areas of stains: professional fabric sofa cleaning team should be invited to provide door-to-door service. High grade fabric sofa should be cleaned every ten months or so to keep the fabric sofa clean.
3. Special fabric: Velvet furniture should not be stained with water. Dry cleaning agent should be used. And waterproof and antifouling cloth, if the juice is poured on it, it is difficult to penetrate, as long as it is gently wiped with water and then placed in the ventilation place to dry naturally, so as to avoid mildew.
4. The sheath of fabric sofa can be cleaned generally, among which the elastic sheath can be cleaned directly at home with washing machine, and the larger cotton or linen sheath can be taken to the laundry for work. When ironing the sheath, it should be noted that some elastic sheath is easy to dry without ironing, and the appearance of cloth should be considered even if ironing is needed, so the inner side of the ironing sheath is suitable. If the jacket is cotton, it should not be ironed. Fabric sofa fabric can not be ironed with high temperature, the temperature should be controlled below 60 degrees.
5. Regular vacuuming: in the daily cleaning of fabric sofa, regular vacuuming is very important. Usually dry towel can be used to pat, if it can be carried out once a week best. Among them, armrest, backrest and gap of sofa must also be taken into account. It can also be wiped with a towel. When cleaning with vacuum cleaner, do not use suction brush to prevent the fabric from becoming fluffy due to damaging the yarn on the textile part, and avoid suction with large suction force to prevent the yarn from being torn.
6. Annual cleaning: clean the sofa with detergent at least once a year, and thoroughly clean the detergent after use, otherwise it will backfire and leave more serious dirt. As for the choice of detergent, you can choose a special detergent containing antifouling agent.