moxibustion is a common Chinese medical method in our life. It can treat a variety of uncomfortable diseases and also has a good health preserving effect. In summer, many people like to go to moxibustion to treat some diseases on their bodies. Can they take a bath after moxibustion? How long can moxibustion take a bath?
1. How long to take a bath after moxibustion
Generally speaking, it's better to take a bath after half an hour to an hour and a half after moxibustion.
After moxibustion, the meridians and pores of the body are all open. After moxibustion, do not touch cold water immediately, or take a cold bath immediately. This not only affects the effect of moxibustion, but also is harmful to the health of the body.
2. Harm of bathing immediately after moxibustion
When moxibustion, the meridians will be dilated after being fumigated by warm heat, and the pores of the whole body will be opened. If you take a bath immediately, you will easily catch cold.
After half an hour, when most of the pores are closed, the possibility of catching cold will be reduced and the damage to the body will not be so great.
3. Hot or cold water for bath
After moxibustion, it is better to wash the bath with hot water, which can promote blood circulation, not affect the health care effect of moxibustion, but also promote it. Take a bath with cold water, it is easy to stimulate pores. Pores open when stimulated by cold water, and then stimulated by cold outside, they are easy to suffer cold.
4. What should we pay attention to when bathing after moxibustion
When moxibustion, the skin of the moxibustion site will sweat, so it is necessary to dry the sweat before bathing; moreover, when moxibustion, the skin will appear the phenomenon of flushing, which can only be bathed after this phenomenon is basically eliminated.
Need to know about moxibustion
1. The exposed parts can not be directly moxibustion, in order to prevent the formation of scars, affecting the beauty.
2. Moxibustion is not allowed for the following parts: thin skin, few muscles, muscle and muscle convergence, lumbosacral part and lower abdomen of pregnant women, nipple of men and women, private part of women, testicle, large blood vessel, heart part, eyeball, etc. In addition, do not directly moxibustion the joint.
3. Extreme fatigue, too hungry, too full, drunk, sweating, emotional instability, or women should remember not to moxibustion.
4. No moxibustion for patients with certain diseases: no moxibustion for patients with certain infectious diseases, high fever, coma, or extreme exhaustion of the body, those with thin bones or mental illness.
5. Attention should be paid to the accuracy of body position and acupoints: the body position should be suitable for the needs of moxibustion, and at the same time, attention should be paid to the comfort and naturalness of the body position, and the position and acupoints should be identified to ensure the effect of moxibustion.
6. To gradually, first use to master the amount of stimulation, first a small amount, small dose, short time, and then increase the dose.