Why is Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs so famous? Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs are produced in Yangcheng Lake, Suzhou area, Jiangsu Province, and are well-known human delicacies at home and abroad. Mid Autumn Festival to count authentic crabs, Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs, then Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs have what characteristics?
Since ancient times in China, Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs have been admired by countless literati and poets. What's more, the poem goes: "it's not Yangcheng crabs that taste good, why do you live in Suzhou in this life!" Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs have always been known as "king of crabs". Especially now, Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs have been deeply rooted in people's hearts. Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs appear in aquatic products markets all over the country, and there are all kinds of Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs stores, even in supermarkets, there are Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs. What's the reason why they are so famous?
1. Advantages of hairy crabs in Yangcheng Lake
Appearance: Yangchenghu hairy crabs have green back, white belly, golden claws, yellow hair, bright color, no motley color, and big fat body, vigorous and vigorous. Strong and able to stand on smooth glass. Other Lake crabs are not as vigorous as Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs.
Taste: Yangchenghu hairy crabs taste delicate and sweet, and flesh feeling white and tender, and more yellow crabs. Other hairy crabs are rough and yellow, far less delicious than Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs.
Nutrition: the protein and amino acid content of Yangcheng Lake hairy crab is higher than that of other Lake crabs, and it also contains a variety of inorganic trace elements necessary for human body, which has the functions of improving immunity and preventing cancer.
2. On the special ecological environment of Yangcheng Lake
Although the varieties of hairy crabs are basically the same in different places, there will be some differences in appearance, taste and price due to different water areas and cultivation methods, among which Yangcheng Lake hairy crabs are recognized as the most famous. Fat and strong, green shell and white belly, golden claw and yellow hair, ten legs vigorous. After steaming, the meat is greasy, the female crab is like gold, and the male crab is like jade. It tastes delicious. It's the best crab in the world. All of these are related to the special ecological environment of Yangcheng Lake. The reasons are summarized as follows:
(1) Yangcheng Lake is the first lake where the sea water and fresh water meet at the intersection of the Yangtze River. It is a hundred Li Long Lake with clear and mellow water. The average water depth is about two meters, and the light is sufficient. Therefore, there are rich species in the lake. The water and grass are luxuriant. The lake is full of rice, and the worm is fatter. The unique geographical conditions provide a high-quality environment for the growth of hairy crabs.
(2) Different from other lakes, the bottom of Yangcheng Lake is mostly hard land with more surface sediment content, and the bottom of other lakes is basically mud land. This provides the hairy crabs with an open place for activities. They often run around, climb up and down the water and grass, exercise their muscles, and the meat is naturally delicious.
(3) The content of Microelements in the water also affects the quality. For example, the water in Taihu Lake has a high content of calcium, so the crab shell is hard. The ratio of calcium, magnesium, silicon, aluminum and oxygen in Yangcheng Lake is rich and balanced, which makes the crabs healthier and have a unique clear sweet.