Now our life is getting better and better, so sometimes when we have a holiday, everyone will go out to play. Some people will choose to go to Hong Kong to play. But before going to Hong Kong to play, we need to apply for Hong Kong and Macao passes. Can we apply for Hong Kong and Macao passes in other places? Let's get to know.
Can I apply for Hong Kong and Macao pass in other places in 2018
The Ministry of public security held a press conference in Beijing on the 28th, at which the state immigration administration announced that 22 new measures to improve service management will be implemented by stages and in batches before the first quarter of 2019. Among the five convenience measures implemented on September 1, the mainland (mainland) residents can apply for travel endorsement to and from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan in different places across the country.
Mainland (mainland) residents can apply for group travel endorsement to and from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan in different places nationwide. The applicant can apply for the travel endorsement of the team traveling to Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan at any public security exit and entry administration institution nationwide with a valid pass for traveling to Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, and the application procedures are the same as those of the registered permanent residence.
What materials are needed for the application of Hong Kong and Macao pass in other places in 2018
1. The original and copy of my account book (home page, my page and change page).
2. The original and copy (both sides) of the second generation ID card within the validity period.
3. Recent color photos of the applicant's bareheaded half body on the front (two inch glossy photo paper, white, light blue or gray background).
4. The employees who are not registered permanent residence in this city shall provide the original and copies of the temporary residence permit or residence permit that have lived for more than 6 months and are within the validity period, and the original and copies of the certificate issued by the human resources and social security departments that have paid social insurance in the place of employment for more than one year in a row.
5. College students who are not registered in this city shall provide the original and copy of the certificate of study in progress issued by the student office of the University (Educational Affairs Office, security office, Graduate School, Graduate Department and other competent departments).
Process of handling Hong Kong and Macao pass
1、 Hong Kong and Macao pass handling process
1. apply for and sign the "pass to Hong Kong and Macao" for the first time
For the first time, I have to submit an application to the exit and Entry Administration Office of the place where the household registration is located. The application materials include: the original and copy of the ID card and household register (copied on A4 paper, which can be copied on the same paper), two 2-inch light background color photos (which can also be taken on site, at the cost of my own). At the same time, I have to apply for the endorsement to Hong Kong and Macao respectively. If you go to Hong Kong only, you will apply for Hong Kong endorsement. If you go to Macao only, you will apply for both.
[processing time limit] within 10 working days from the date of acceptance
[fee] each copy of Hong Kong and Macao pass is 100 yuan; each one is 20 yuan; each two is 40 yuan
2. Apply for endorsement again for the existing pass (i.e. additional signature)
I can handle it with my ID card and valid "pass to Hong Kong and Macao", or I can handle it on my behalf, and the agent needs to carry my ID card. (different cities may have special regulations on the addition of visa, please consult the exit and Entry Administration of the place where the household registration is located)
[time limit] 1 working day.
[expense] one transaction endorsement, 20 yuan each; two transaction endorsement, 40 yuan each
[special attention] if the validity period of the pass for Hong Kong and Macao is less than 6 months (3 months in some cities) or there is not enough blank endorsement page, the new pass for Hong Kong and Macao shall be handled according to the first application procedure, and the endorsement shall be applied at the same time.
2、 Type and validity of endorsement
1. There are 4 types of endorsements to Hong Kong and Macao: l endorsements (i.e. team travel endorsements, which must go in and out with the travel group); G endorsements (i.e. individual travel endorsements, which are not restricted by group travel, which can go to Hong Kong and Macao freely); s endorsements (i.e. business endorsements); t endorsements (i.e. visiting endorsements);
2. For travel to Hong Kong and Macao, l or G is usually chosen. Cities that have opened Hong Kong Macao free trade can apply for g-sign, while cities that have not opened can apply for l-sign. [validity period of endorsement] the validity period of Hong Kong g-signature and l-signature is three months, three months, two times, one year and two times a year. Macao's endorsements used to be one of the four, but recently cancelled the applications of three months, two times a year and two times a year. The endorsement stipulates that each stay in Hong Kong or Macao shall not exceed 7 days.
[explanation of validity period of endorsement] Taking once a year as an example, it doesn't mean that only one time can go in a year, but it means that the validity period of the endorsement is one year. After going back and forth to Hong Kong and Macao within one year, you can apply for endorsement again. There is no limit on the number of applications. If it does not go within one year, the endorsement is invalid and can be applied again.
3、 Stay in Hong Kong with passport
If a transit passenger with a valid passport of a Chinese citizen travelling through Hong Kong to other countries or regions can meet the general entry requirements, including holding a valid entry document to the destination and a confirmed renewal vehicle / ship / air ticket for overseas travel, he / she can be allowed to stay in Hong Kong for 7 days at the time of each entry without prior admission.
Matters needing attention
1. With personal travel endorsement, you can leave for Hong Kong and Macao with your own license within the validity period, without involving in the tour group.
2. Those who apply for personal travel endorsement in Hong Kong and Macao shall strictly abide by the law of the people's Republic of China on the administration of exit and entry and the relevant laws and regulations of Hong Kong and Macao. If they violate the above laws and regulations, they will be investigated and punished according to law. For those who violate local laws and regulations, reside in Hong Kong or Macao, obtain employment or cheat, the exit and Entry Administration Department of public security shall abide by the relevant regulations and shall not approve their exit application within 2 to 5 years.
3. When the mainland residents leave the country in Shenzhen or Zhuhai port with the contact Hong Kong and Macao pass, if they find that the information and materials on the certificate are incorrect, they can apply to Shenzhen or Zhuhai entry and exit visa office of Guangdong Provincial Public Security Department for the same endorsement.
4. If the Hong Kong Macao pass held by the mainland residents falls or smashes in Hong Kong or Macao, the Hong Kong or Macao China travel agency can apply to Shenzhen or Zhuhai entry exit visa office of Guangdong Provincial Public Security Department for the entry exit pass to return to the mainland.
5. Special tips: the applicant shall not hold more than two (including two) valid communication passes for Hong Kong and Macao at the same time, and shall not hold more than two (including two) valid endorsements for unified going to places. When applying for endorsement, it is necessary to ensure that the period of validity of the passport is more than 20 days beyond the period of validity of the endorsement.
Those who are employed in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Chongqing, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, and those who are enrolled in universities and colleges, who are not registered in this city, can apply to the exit and Entry Administration Department of the public security organ of the city where they are located for a pass to and from Hong Kong and Macao as well as an application for endorsement.