How to detect formaldehyde in newly decorated houses? Formaldehyde is considered to be the first master of indoor killers. It is commonly found in boards, ceilings, wallpapers and other things we touch in our daily life. So how to detect formaldehyde in newly decorated houses? Is there any good way?
How to detect formaldehyde in newly decorated houses
1. Please test the company
Find a third-party new house formaldehyde testing company, and give the relevant test certificate.
2. Formaldehyde self test box
The self-test box has large error and inaccurate data, which can only be used as a reference.
3. Self test
For example: collective cold, low immunity, headache and dizziness.
4. Animal and plant response
Observe the responses of animals and plants, such as: plants wither and die, pets get sick.
5. Physical and chemical methods
Third party testing companies use more, including: phenol reagent spectrophotometry, sensor method, etc.
6. Other inspection methods
1. Ventilation. It is easy to operate and can be used for a long time.
2. Plants. It has certain adsorption effect.
3. Photocatalyst. Effective removal of formaldehyde and other gases, no secondary pollution.
How to remove formaldehyde in the newly decorated house
1、 Plant absorption method:
It's also called "folding Crane" which can absorb toxic gas effectively. It's good for people's health.
2, aloe vera
Aloe Vera: absorb peculiar smell, beautify the living room, and take a long time.
Cactus: absorb carbon dioxide to release oxygen, easy to survive.
4. Ping An tree
Ping An tree: release a fresh gas, also known as' cinnamon '.
2、 Activated carbon absorption method
1. Environmental protection packaging: cut the old cloth into square, put a proper amount of 60 or 100g of active carbon in the cloth, and put it into the pollution source.
2. Decoration and deodorization: replace the activated carbon package in different positions.
3. The activated carbon package in the corner of the home is not obvious or in the furniture.
4. After several months of use, it can be recycled after being exposed to the sun for a whole day.
5. Please keep it sealed for three years.
3、 Formaldehyde removal from black tea
Make two basins of black tea water, put it in the room, and open the window for ventilation.
4、 Use of coal ash
Prepare 400g of coal ash, repack it with washbasin, and put it into the room where formaldehyde needs to be removed.
How to judge whether formaldehyde exceeds the standard
1. A pungent smell
2. Get up in the morning feeling chest tightness
3. I often have poor breath and dry throat
4. People often have cold, especially the old, pregnant and young
5. All the fish in the fish tank are dead