autumn is coming in a few days. Does it mean that the dog days can end? This is not the case. Recently, the highest temperature in most parts of the province is 35-37 ℃, and even more than 38 ℃ in some parts. It's just the weather forecast temperature. The body temperature can be imagined. The dog days are the hottest time of the year. When will the dog days end? When does the dog days end?
The starting and ending time of the dog days in 2018 is from July 17, 2018 to August 25, 2018. The dog days in 2018 are up to 40 days.
The specific initial, intermediate and final voltage times are as follows:
10 days in the beginning of 2018: July 17, 2018 to July 26, 2018;
20 days of medium voltage in 2018: July 27, 2018 to August 15, 2018;
Last 10 days in 2018: August 16-25, 2018.
The summer solstice is not only the longest day and shortest night in the northern hemisphere, but also determines the length of the "three dog days" in that year.
It is understood that the specific date of "three volts" is determined by the date of the solar term and the date of the ganzhiji date. Geng, ranked seventh in the heavenly stems, belongs to gold in the collocation with the five elements. Gold is afraid of fire and decreases day by day in the weather of several volts. Therefore, the ancients counted "volts" in terms of Geng days.
According to the traditional calculation method, the third day after the summer solstice is the 'first prostration', the fourth day after the summer solstice is the 'middle prostration', and the first day after the beginning of autumn is the 'last prostration', which is called 'three prostration'.
Which is the hottest day?
The hottest stage of three dog days: Zhongfu
1. When it comes to which one of the three volt days is the hottest, we need to mention the folk saying "cold in Sanjiu, hot in Zhongfu", which means that the hottest day of the year belongs to the "three volt", and the "three volt" is the hottest. After the end of the day, the weather began to cool.
2. First of all, as the surface humidity increases after the fall, the heat absorbed by the ground every day is more, the heat emitted is less, and the heat of the surface layer accumulates, so it gets hotter day by day. Entering the middle voltage, the heat accumulated on the ground reaches the highest value, and the weather is the hottest.
3. In addition, there is more rain in summer, and the air humidity is large. The heat capacity of water is much larger than that of dry air, which is also an important reason for the sultry weather in three rainy days.
4. In July and August, the subtropical high pressure was strengthened. Under the control of the subtropical high, the downdraft inside the high pressure made the weather clear and cloudless, which was conducive to the sunshine, the ground radiation increased temperature, and the weather was even hotter.
5. After entering the final days, the weather is gradually cool. It's cooler in the morning and evening. It's still hot at noon. Each area will be different. Because it's the beginning of autumn. Even the so-called "autumn tiger", it's hot in the daytime and cool in the morning and evening