How is it that eating an egg every day can lead to gallstones? In recent days, many people have such a picture in their circle of friends. There are more than 80 gallstones in one patient, which can be spelled into the date of July 12. All of these firmness are just taken out from the gallbladder of MS. Wang.
It turns out that Ms. Wang in Jiaxing eats an egg almost every morning. After giving birth to a second child, she went to the hospital for examination and found that she had muddy gallstones. Ms. Wang didn't take it seriously until this year, when the symptoms of stomachache became more and more obvious. Doctors remind that to protect the gallbladder, reasonable diet is the most important, high cholesterol food to moderate. And often do not eat breakfast, more prone to gallstones.
Gallstones are mainly caused by the following reasons:
1. Genetic factors are one of the important causes of gallstone formation, which are often difficult to avoid. Cholesterol gallstone patients have a high incidence in close relatives, so if there are relatives who are gallstone patients, more attention should be paid.
2. The formation of gallstones has a lot to do with eating habits. Now many young people don't eat breakfast. Breakfast can promote bile secretion and reduce the viscosity of stored bile. But if you don't eat breakfast for a long time, the concentration of bile may increase, which is more conducive to the formation of gallstones. Long term eat high sugar, high fat and high cholesterol food, also easy to cause gallstones.
3. Many people don't like exercise. If you don't exercise for a long time, the contractility of the gallbladder muscle will decrease, and the bile will be easily silted up, thus forming gallstones. If you sit for a long time after eating, it is not conducive to the digestion of food and the excretion of bile, which will make the proportion of cholesterol and bile acid unbalanced.
4. In some patients with liver cirrhosis, the gallbladder contraction function is low, the estrogen inactivation function in the body is reduced, varicose veins and many other factors cause the formation of gallstones, so the patients with liver cirrhosis should also pay attention to the gallstone crisis.
Dietary precautions for cholelithiasis patients:
1. Eat less stimulating spices, carbonated drinks, alcohol and other foods to promote the secretion of gastric juice, which will stimulate the contraction of gallbladder and increase the incidence of stones.
2. Three meals in the morning, middle and evening should be eaten at a fixed time. When bile is excreted irregularly, the bile in gallbladder is easy to coagulate into stone.
3. Food fiber has the function of reducing cholesterol in blood. We should take in brown rice, germ rice, vegetables, seaweed and so on.
4. Limit the fat diet. Cholesterol rise is easy to produce gallstones, to limit the rich animal fat eggs, cream, butter, liver, fish eggs and other food.
5. Among the fruits, grapes, cocoa, oranges, tomatoes and plums are all fruits with high oxalic acid content. Patients with gallstones should eat less.
6. The fruit with too much sugar should not be eaten, because too much sugar, especially lactose will also create the conditions for stone formation. Again, do not eat alkaline fruit, such as persimmon.
7. Fruits rich in vitamin B1 and vitamin C are good for dissolving gallstones. You can eat more. Such as watermelon, pear, kiwi fruit, orange, lemon, etc.