Sihai network

How does shrimp tail stab finger to die to return a responsibility? Vibrio vulnificus infection to d

Recently, when Aunt Wang, who lives in Lianyungang Guannan, washed shrimps at home, her right middle finger was accidentally punctured by the shrimps' tail. At first, she didn't pay attention to it, but within two days, Aunt Wang began to have a fever and her legs were swollen. After the disease developed rapidly, her multiple organ function failed, and eventually she was not cured Death.

According to the reporter of modern express, the main cause of Aunt Wang's death is suspected to have been infected with Vibrio vulnificus, a relatively rare and dangerous bacterium with a mortality rate of more than 50% within 48 hours after infection. It is understood that less than 10 cases of the disease have been treated in Jiangsu Province.

In her 60s, Mrs. Wang is from Lianyungang Guannan. When she was cooking at home, she accidentally pricked her right middle finger with the tail of the shrimp while cleaning the shrimps. Mrs. Wang felt a dull stabbing pain in her fingers. Because it is common for her fingers to be cut and punctured when cooking every day. She didn't take it seriously at all. She simply washed the wound with water, and then Keep cooking.

Unexpectedly, the next day, the middle finger of Aunt Wang's right hand began to swell and ache. At this time, she still didn't care much. Two days later, Aunt Wang began to have a fever. Her legs were swollen with a large area of bloody bullae. When her family found that the situation was serious, they immediately sent her to the emergency department of the first people's Hospital of Lianyungang City.

Shrimps stab their fingers to death

According to the doctor, when she came to the emergency department, Mrs. Wang was already in a very serious condition. She had already suffered from lactic acid poisoning, soft tissue infection, septic shock, multiple organ failure and other symptoms, and her condition was very critical. Later, Mrs. Wang was immediately transferred to EICU (emergency critical medicine) for treatment.

Wang Yanli, director of emergency department, led the department doctors to invite more than 10 Department backbones and domestic well-known severe experts to come to the joint consultation immediately. After consultation and discussion, Aunt Wang was suspected of being infected with the relatively rare 'marine Vibrio vulnificus' bacteria. Unfortunately, although the medical staff tried their best to monitor and rescue them day and night, they failed to save Aunt Wang's life in the end.

So, what kind of bacteria is the "Vibrio vulnificus" that Mrs. Wang suspected to be infected with? It is called the "silent killer in the sea". It is a kind of bacteria that lives in the sea. If it comes into contact with marine products polluted by this kind of bacteria, such as being stabbed by marine fish, shellfish, shrimp, fishhook, etc., or eating oysters, sashimi, etc., it may be infected with this bacteria. According to the doctor, this is a relatively rare but very dangerous bacteria. The mortality rate is very high after infection. Once the infection starts very quickly, the mortality rate can exceed 50% within 48 hours. Previously, the first people's Hospital of Lianyungang City had treated such a patient, who eventually died of invalid treatment. According to the experts involved in the consultation, up to now, less than 10 cases of the disease have been treated in Jiangsu Province.

Infection with Vibrio vulnificus often causes severe septicemia and limb necrosis, which is a very rapid process with high mortality. According to doctors, people with history of liver cirrhosis, chronic patients and hereditary hemochromatosis are the most susceptible to infection. Unfortunately, Aunt Wang died just because her liver was not good, which also exacerbated the development of her condition.

According to reports, after the infection with Vibrio vulnificus, the patients initially showed fever and redness and blisters on the damaged parts of the skin. If not treated in time, the disease will rapidly develop into a large area of skin necrosis, systemic poisoning symptoms, multiple organ failure, and eventually death.

However, Wang Yanli also said that because of Aunt Wang's case, we should not be afraid of seafood and other foods, as long as we pay more attention to the production and consumption of such foods.

Wang Yanli suggested that in daily life, in order to avoid the infection of 'Vibrio vulnificus of the sea', we should eat less cold and raw food as much as possible, and cook the aquatic products as much as possible; avoid injury or expose the skin wound to the sea water; citizens and tourists who are engaged in coastal work or play conch digging at the sea should do a good job of protection, wear gloves and overshoes; when selecting or eating seafood, we should pay attention not to be stabbed by the sharp parts Wear gloves as much as possible. There are blisters in the reddening part of the skin and the history of eating raw seafood, pricking the skin with seafood or working at the seaside. We should go to the hospital for diagnosis and treatment as soon as possible, and do not go to the hospital until there is purpura in the small blister of the skin. The latter often has large necrosis under the skin, so it is very difficult to rescue.