Liuwei Dihuang pill is the representative prescription of Nourishing Yin, which is often used in various diseases caused by Yin deficiency of liver and kidney. For many men, is it often taken? Liuwei Dihuang pill can cure many diseases, but not all people can eat it, and there are many taboos.
Efficacy of Liuwei Dihuang Pill:
Liuwei Dihuang pill does not cure all diseases, but according to statistics, in various literature reports, Liuwei Dihuang Pill treats 137 kinds of diseases. The most common is used to treat sub-health, improve immunity, delay aging, so many people take it as a health medicine in the long term. At the same time, as a therapeutic drug, it has also achieved good results in the treatment of hypertension, diabetes, menopausal syndrome and other diseases.
Liuwei Dihuang Pill originated from Jinkui Shenqi Pill (Guifu Dihuang pill) written by Zhang Zhongjing. In the Northern Song Dynasty, Cheng Qianyi, a doctor of the imperial court, believed that the kidney determined the growth and development of human beings and emphasized the theory that tonic and diarrhea should be carried out simultaneously. Therefore, starting from "Jinkui Shenqi Pill", a famous recipe for nourishing Shenyin, Liuwei Dihuang pill, was created, which was composed of six traditional Chinese medicines, i.e. prepared land, Cornus officinalis, yam, Alisma, Danpi and poria.
According to traditional Chinese medicine, kidney contains "innate essence", which is the foundation of viscera, yin and Yang, and the source of life, so it is called "innate essence". In the prescription, rehmannia root is used to nourish yin and kidney, fill essence and generate marrow, which is the king drug in the prescription. Dogwood nourishes liver and kidney, and can astringent essence;
Liuwei Dihuangwan yam can nourish the spleen, replenish the Qi and strengthen the essence. The three drugs are combined to play the role of Tonifying the liver, spleen and kidney, with comprehensive effect, and mainly tonifying the kidney yin, which can be used to cure the "root". Alisma can relieve kidney and dampness, and prevent Rehmannia officinalis from being too greasy; Cortex Moutan can clear liver and fire, and restrict the astringent effect of Cornus officinalis; Poria cocos can slightly infiltrate spleen and dampness, and help Huai yam to strengthen spleen and stomach. These three drugs are cathartic, purgative dampness and turbid, smooth its excess, and adjuvant, which is the treatment standard.
More suitable for kidney yin deficiency
How to judge Yin deficiency or yang deficiency? The typical symptoms of kidney yin deficiency are hot flashes, night sweats, hot hands and feet, dry mouth and dry throat. In addition, there are spermatorrhea, dreamland and premature ejaculation. The typical symptoms of kidney yang deficiency are weakness of the waist and knees, intolerance of fatigue, frequent feeling of asthenia, cold of the limbs, liking heat and being afraid of cold, etc. Some people with deficiency of Kidney Yang may also have erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, spermatorrhea and other sexual function problems.
Usage and dosage of Liuwei Dihuang Pill: for different diseases, the treatment period of Liuwei Dihuang pill is also different. According to the instructions, take 6G of Liuwei Dihuang pill every time, that is, about 30 pills. Take it twice a day. It should be noted that although Liuwei Dihuang pill has significant efficacy and less side effects, it is not suitable for long-term use.
Function of Liuwei Dihuang Pill:
Liuwei Dihuang pill is the representative prescription of Nourishing Yin, which is often used in various diseases caused by Yin deficiency of liver and kidney. In recent years, the medical treatment of a variety of chronic diseases and difficult diseases with this medicine has achieved good results.
1. Treatment of diabetes: take 9g Liuwei Dihuang pill every time, take it 2-3 times a day, the effect of treatment of light (medium) diabetes is good, and it also has a certain effect on severe diabetes.
2. Elimination of nephritis proteinuria: in patients with acute nephritis, the edema disappears after treatment, but the urine protein still exists. Take 6-9g Liuwei Dihuang pill every time, 2-3 times a day, and it will disappear after 1-2 months.
3. Treatment of low concentration of alpha fetoprotein continued to be positive: take 9g Liuwei Dihuang pill every time, twice a day, for half a year to a year, which can greatly reduce the incidence of liver cancer.
4. Treatment of climacteric syndrome: the disease is often accompanied by flushing, hot flashes, sweating, anxiety, palpitation, impatience, insomnia, memory loss and other diseases. Taking 6-9g Liuwei Dihuang pill every time, 2-3 times a day, for 3 months, can obviously improve the above symptoms.
5. Treatment of wugengxie: take 10 grams of Liuwei Dihuang pill three times a day.
6. Treatment of recurrent aphthous ulcer: take 6-9g Liuwei Dihuang pill every time, take it 2-3 times a day, generally take it for 3-5 days, and rarely recur after the treatment. If relapse, the drug is still effective.
7. Treatment of periodontal abscess: take 10 g Liuwei Dihuang pill every time, take it 3 times a day, take it for 3-5 days to reduce symptoms.
8. Treatment of chronic rhinitis: take 9g Liuwei Dihuang pill every time, take it one time in the morning and one time in the evening, take it for 2-3 months continuously, it has obvious curative effect.
Who should not eat Liuwei Dihuang pill?
1. Healthy people
For normal people, if there is no obvious symptom of kidney yin deficiency, it is not suitable to take Liuwei Dihuang pill for a long time.
2. It is not suitable for people with Yang deficiency (including kidney yang deficiency and spleen yang deficiency)
People with deficiency of kidney yang are pale, weak and fond of summer but not winter. Such people are not suitable to take Liuwei Dihuang pill. Many erectile dysfunction patients due to kidney yang deficiency, but also blindly take Liuwei Dihuang pill, the disease will be 'worse'. Should choose to treat kidney yang deficiency drugs, such as Jinkui Shenqi Pill.
3. People with deficiency of kidney Yin but poor function of spleen and stomach
Liuwei Dihuang pill is a medicine for nourishing yin. There are more yin and soft drugs in the formula, which will hinder digestion. In general, the function of spleen and stomach of middle-aged and old people is not strong, so they should be more careful when taking it. Intermittent eating has little effect; it can't be taken continuously for a long time.
Liuwei Dihuang pill is a kind of sweet and warm medicine, which is partial to tonifying Yin. Because there are more yin and soft drugs in the formula, it sometimes hinders the digestive function after eating.
Effect and function of Liuwei Dihuang Pill
Analysis of drug property
In the prescription, rehmannia root is reused, nourishing yin and kidney, filling lean marrow, which is the monarch medicine. Fructus officinalis can nourish the liver and kidney, and astringent essence; yam can nourish the spleen and Yin, and also can strengthen essence, which is the official medicine. Three drugs match to nourish the liver, spleen and kidney. However, the dosage of Rehmannia officinalis is the sum of the two flavors of Cornus and yam, so it is mainly to tonify kidney yin, which is not enough to cure the root. It is compatible with Alisma orientalis to remove dampness and turbidity, and to prevent the greasy and evil of Rehmannia officinalis; the peony skin to clear and release the fire, and to make the flesh of Cornus to be warm and astringent; Poria cocos to penetrate the spleen to be moist, and to help the healthy movement of yams. The three drugs are "three diarrhea", dampness and turbidity, clearing away heat and clearing away the symptoms, which are all adjuvants. Six flavors combined, three tonics and three diarrhea, in which the dosage of tonic is more than 'Cathartic', which is mainly tonic; liver, spleen, kidney and three yin combined tonic, which is mainly tonic kidney yin, which is the compatibility characteristics of this prescription.
Precautions for taking Liuwei Dihuang Pill:
1. Do not digest food easily.
2. Cold fever patients should not take.
3. Those with serious chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes and kidney disease should be taken under the guidance of doctors.
4. Children, pregnant women and lactating women should take it under the guidance of doctors.
5. If the symptoms are not relieved after taking the medicine for 4 weeks, you should go to the hospital.
6. It is forbidden for those allergic to this product, and those allergic to this product should use it with caution.
7. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties change.
8. Children must be used under adult supervision.
9. Please keep this product out of the reach of children.
10. If you are using other drugs, please consult a doctor or pharmacist before using this product.