What to do if you encounter typhoon and rainstorm? How to save yourself when you encounter typhoon and rainstorm? For people living in the south, sometimes it is inconvenient to travel in rainstorm weather, so how to save yourself when you encounter danger in rainstorm weather? Let's have a look.
Self rescue method in case of typhoon and rainstorm:
1. In fact, it is not suitable for outdoor activities in typhoon and rainstorm weather. Check the weather forecast before activities. If you travel in the mountainous area from July to August, you should do your homework in advance and pay attention to the local weather forecast. If there is typhoon or rainstorm, you can change your schedule.
2. In case of typhoon and rainstorm in outdoor activities, safety measures shall be taken. There is a lot of water in the low-lying areas during the storm and rainy days. Some shops or places where electricity is connected illegally are flooded by water, which is easy to cause leakage. On the way out, we try to make a detour when passing through the place with accumulated water.
3. Prepare medicines to prevent cold and cold around outdoor activities. Take medicine as soon as cold symptoms are found.
4. Due to the slippery road in rainy days, it is easy to fall down. It is better to walk slowly outside. Do not run fast. Pay attention to observation when walking in water. Prevent falling into a well or pit or hole.
5. Do not run through the place with accumulated water in a hurry without confirmation, especially the area without people around, in order to prevent accidents due to the leakage of accumulated water.
6. Don't forget to bring rain gear when you go out. If you come home wet by heavy rain, don't blow the air conditioner when you are wet, which will cause a cold.
7. When driving in rainy days, pay special attention to pedestrians, bicycles and motorcycles on the road. After these people take umbrellas and wear raincoats in rainy days, their sight and hearing will be greatly affected. If they don't pay attention, accidents will happen. Therefore, when encountering pedestrians, slow down ahead of time, honk more and be patient.
8. When driving in the rain at night, the ground will reflect the light due to water accumulation, and it is helpful to timely find the obstacles ahead by properly changing the far and near lights.
9. When setting up a camp, you should choose a flat place upstream of the river. Don't stick to the river, downstream or hillside, because it's dangerous for the water level to surge after rain.
10. In case of heavy rain, the event will be cancelled.
11. If there's no shelter in the mountains, it's close to the camp. Go back to the camp.
12. If it is still far away from the camp during the storm and rain, you can set up a tent to shelter from the rain and wait until the rain is light.
13. If there is rainstorm in mountain area, you should go down as soon as possible. When you go down the mountain, you should try to avoid the area where the mountain is easy to slide. Do not avoid the rain in the ditch, so as to avoid personal injury caused by the attack of mountain flood or debris flow.
14. In order to prevent mountain torrents, the team took protective measures: first, fix the road rope on the rocks or trees on both sides of the river, make the flat belt into a simple safety belt and tie it to the body, then use the quick hook to pull the body and the main rope together. If you cross the river like this, the team members won't be swept away by the rushing water.
15. In order to avoid mountain flood or debris flow, it is necessary to walk up the trench on both sides of the trench, instead of escaping downstream along the trench.
16. When driving in case of flash floods, drive to a higher place quickly and avoid landslides, rolling stones and debris flows.
17. Trapped in the mountains by mountain torrents, we should choose places far away from the floodway, such as high place, flat land or caves, to rest, use communication tools to send out a distress signal and wait for rescue. If there is no communication tool, you can find some branches and other combustibles to ignite. At the same time, you can put some wet branches or grass beside the fire, so that a large amount of smoke will rise from the fire, so as to attract the attention of search and rescue people.
18. If you drive, you can't listen to music, which will affect the judgment of debris flow. If you are walking through the mountains, you can't wear any hat, because it will block your vision.
19. If the landslide occurs, it is safer to squat under the big rock on the landslide. Because big rocks and stones will block the rubble rolling down from the mountain and will not be injured. Hiding in the dense forest, the gravel rolling will slow down when meeting the tree, so the damage will be reduced, which is much safer than the barren place.
20. In order to prevent stone injury, we need to protect our head as soon as possible, and we can wrap the head with the clothes around us.
21. Don't run high when typhoon comes, because the stronger the upwind is, the less vegetation will help the wind.
22. Be sure to stay in the house or the original hiding place shortly after the strong typhoon. If the calm lasts less than 1 hour, the wind will come back from the opposite direction with thunderous force. If you are hiding outdoors, then you should move to the opposite side of the original shelter.
23. If you are too late to run in a typhoon, you can avoid it in a deeper cave, but don't stand at the cave, because the shallow cave will form a draught, which has potential safety hazards.