There is always a delicious fish at the Chinese festival table. Fish in the eyes of Chinese people is a symbol of rich life, fish to steamed for the United States, shrimp to sear for fresh. Steamed fish is very simple to make, for people without cooking experience, it can also be tried. Learn how to make delicious steamed fish together.
Six key tips for steamed fish!
1. Don't pick big fish. It's better to control the steamed fish within 1 Jin and 2 liang. The fish should be vigorous and fresh, and the steamed fish is the most beautiful. Before steaming, the fish must be cleaned, especially the black film inside the belly of the fish, which must be scraped clean to ensure that the steamed fish is not fishy;
2. According to the shape of the fish, whether it needs to be knifed or not is selected. The most suitable mature fish is the flat body fish, such as the bream, which can be steamed directly on the plate after a willow leaf flower knife or a deep cut on the back of the fish (steamed open screen fish); the fish with thick back meat, such as the bass, can be cut along the back of the back with a knife in the belly of the fish, so that the fish will lie down when steamed, and the thickness can be reduced, which is suitable for maturity (steamed bass); the larger body fish Fish such as chubby head fish, herring, grass carp, etc., it is better to cut them into two pieces or steam them in sections (two color fish head with chopped peppers).
3. Before the fish is steamed in the pot, the curing time should not be too long, 10 minutes is the best. Because salt can permeate and coagulate protein, too long storage time will make the meat hard and affect the taste.
4. Steam the fish slightly overhead. Steam fish plate with a thin layer of oil, ginger and scallion section interval spread in the center of the plate, and then put the fish, which is equivalent to a little overhead fish, which is conducive to the hot air circulation in the pot fish body evenly heated;
5. When steaming fish, it's better to separate the fish juice and fish, and then pour them on. Because the sauce and ingredients are mixed too early, some chemical and physical reactions will occur in the process of high-temperature cooking, which will affect the delicate taste of fish meat; the prepared steamed fish juice can also not be steamed, but the steamed fish juice tried repeatedly by lalailai does not have some astringency in the sauce, making the mouth feel more delicious.
6. Steamed fish are all in one breath. There are three taboos: one is to avoid putting the fish into the pot without opening the water; two is to avoid opening the lid halfway and being discouraged; three is to avoid keeping the pot warm for a long time after steaming.
The highest level of steamed fish is that the steamed fish is in the shape of 'Garlic meat', with the most delicious taste!
How to remove fishy smell?
There are two fishy lines on the fish. I don't know if you know it. When you make fish, first remove the fishy lines, and the fish you make has no earthy smell.
There is also a trick to remove the fishy line: after cleaning the fish, draw a knife near the fish head 1-2cm, and you can see a small white spot at the incision, that is, the fishy line. Hold it with your hand and gently pull it out. Remember, but two of them. Turn them over and do the same. Just drag the other one out.