In daily life, fever is a common thing. However, everything should be treated according to the case. The accumulated food may be caused by fever. For children under two years old, it's easy to accumulate food because of the small amount of exercise and the lack of diet. The fever of accumulated food is not the same as the general fever symptoms. Let's get to know.
How many degrees does the baby have fever
The temperature of baby's accumulated food fever is about 38.5 ℃.
The temperature of babies with different constitution and environment is different.
1. Baby's accumulated food will cause food to stay in the stomach and cause spleen and stomach diseases. In serious cases, fever and fever will occur.
2. Because accumulated food fever is caused by internal heat, the general temperature is about 38.5 degrees, parents should pay attention to the care of the baby.
1. The fever caused by baby's accumulated food should be relieved and defecated. You can use Kaiselu to stimulate the baby's defecation. After the baby's defecation is discharged, it is not easy to have fever again.
2. Secondly, you can give your baby some drugs to relieve food and relieve constipation, such as compound chicken internal gold powder, etc., drink more water, and massage your baby's abdomen clockwise to promote intestinal peristalsis.
3. Fever more than 38.5 degrees can give the baby take some antipyretic drugs such as Tianqian, low fever physical cooling can be, can take a warm bath.
How to judge the baby's fever
In general, the following typical symptoms will appear in the baby's accumulated food fever. Parents can judge whether the baby has accumulated food fever through the following symptoms.
1. Protuberance fever
There is no other obvious symptom, which is different from the common cold, but the temperature is high, usually between 38-39 ℃;
2. Mental health
Some high fever may lead to depression;
3. Poor appetite
No apparent interest in seeing food. The stool is dry or there is no stool for two days. The abdomen bulges and bulges. There is a jumping sound when patting;
4. Fever of hands and feet
The back and abdomen are hot, the tongue coating is thick, the tongue coating is white and greasy, there is peculiar smell in the mouth, the exhaled gas is hot, and the tonsil may turn red when checked.
If the baby has the above symptoms, nine out of ten is a fever.
1. The root cause of fever caused by accumulated food is to remove body heat by first removing accumulated stool.
2. Parents don't have to worry too much, let alone get rid of fever or abuse antibiotics at the beginning of fever.