It's hot in summer. For many people, if you don't turn on the air conditioner in the room, you can't sleep. But sometimes you turn on the air conditioner, but you still feel very hot. What's the reason for the poor cooling effect of the air conditioner? Let's get to know.
1、 What is the reason for the poor cooling effect of air conditioning?
1. Temperature setting. The cooling effect of the air conditioner is directly related to the temperature of the air conditioner. If the temperature is set high when the air conditioner is turned on in a hot day, the cooling effect of the air conditioner is not good.
2. The air conditioning refrigerant (Freon) is too little or leaks, resulting in the air conditioning working pressure is not enough, resulting in the air conditioning refrigeration effect is not good.
3. The long-term use of air conditioning results in the aging of the internal valve plate of the compressor, resulting in the decline of the transmission power of the compressor, resulting in the poor refrigeration effect of the air conditioning.
4. The air conditioning refrigeration is normal, but the filter screen of the air conditioning has not cleaned the dust for more than half a month, and the dust blocks the filter screen, resulting in the reduction of the circulating air volume, that is, the amount of air-conditioner blown out is not enough, and the refrigeration effect is poor.
5. There are too many obstacles at the air inlet and outlet of the air conditioner, which affect the cooling effect of the air conditioner.
6. The room is too large and the air conditioning used is too small. The applicable area of the air conditioning cooling capacity is smaller than that of the room using air conditioning, which will also cause poor cooling effect.
7. There are too many people in the room, or there are other heat sources, which will have a certain impact on the cooling effect of air conditioning.
8. The air conditioner is installed unreasonably, the ventilation pipe is too long, and the heat transfer efficiency is low, resulting in no refrigeration.
9. The heat preservation effect of the room is not good. Because of the special wall structure and large heat loss in some rooms, the refrigeration effect of the air conditioner is not good, but the actual air conditioner operates normally.
10. The outdoor temperature is too high. Generally speaking, if the outdoor temperature exceeds 43 ℃, most air conditioners are difficult to transfer the indoor heat to the outdoor, and the indoor cooling effect is naturally limited.
11. If the air conditioner is newly purchased, it may be the quality problem of the air conditioner itself, resulting in poor refrigeration effect.
2、 What about the poor cooling effect of air conditioning?
1. If the air conditioning temperature setting problem is solved, just use the remote control to set the temperature. It is recommended to set the temperature when cooling: 26-28 ℃.
2. Air conditioning refrigerant (Freon) is lack of problems, you can find after-sales service personnel to check and add.
3. Compressor problems can only be maintained by professionals, or consider purchasing new machines.
4. If the filter screen of air conditioner is blocked, pay attention to cleaning the filter screen. It is best to clean it once in about 15 days.
5. Items shall not be placed at the air inlet and outlet of the air conditioner, otherwise the cooling effect of the air conditioner will be affected, and foreign matters shall be removed.
6. Choose air conditioning to consider the size of the room area, if the room is too large, you can use curtains and other partitions to reduce the room area.
7. If there is a heat source in the room that affects the air conditioning, keep a certain distance between the heat source in the room and the air conditioning.
8. If the air conditioner installation is unreasonable, you can find the installation personnel to re install it.
9. If the newly purchased air conditioner has quality problems, you can contact the merchant for replacement or maintenance.
When the refrigeration effect of our air conditioner is poor, we don't need to be too nervous. We can check it through several aspects mentioned in the small edition, such as temperature, refrigerant, air inlet and outlet, etc. for details, you may refer to the above contents of the small edition, and then try to find out the relevant solutions. I believe that the problem will be solved soon. Of course, if there are some serious problems, such as what Xiaobian said, it may be the quality of air conditioning or improper installation, we need to contact the master for help.