It seems very simple to make zongzi, but there are many skills in it, especially the requirements for Zongye are very high, so do you need to deal with the newly purchased Zongye in the supermarket? Can fresh Zongye directly make zongzi?
Can fresh zongzi leaves directly wrap zongzi?
Generally, fresh Zongye should not be wrapped directly after it is bought home. In addition to washing, it is better to soak it in cold water for about 8 hours, or blanch it in boiling water for half an hour to an hour. In this way, Zongye will become soft, not easy to crack, better package, but the leaves soaked in cold water will be green when boiled out. The boiled soup is yellow, with fragrance and no peculiar smell, so it should not be dyed or treated with liquid medicine.
How to deal with fresh Zongye
1. When washing zongzi leaves, use a quick clean cloth to scrub down from the head to the tail of zongzi leaves. The friction force is small, so that the washing can cling to zongzi leaves more closely, and the washing is cleaner. If you wash up from the tail of zongzi leaves, the friction force will be great, which is not easy to wash.
2. Put the washed rice dumpling leaves and rice dumpling ropes into boiling water and soak for about 3 minutes. In this way, the soaked dried rice dumpling leaves are better and the soaked rice dumpling ropes are more flexible and can not be easily broken.
1. First of all, the Zongye you bought should be fresh.
2. Wash the leaves of zongzi and don't dry them.
3. Find a big bag and dish up the Zongye. It's like a circle around the city. Zongye is tough. Don't use strong force to avoid breaking the tendon.
4. Tie the bag tightly, and then put the bag with Zongye in the refrigerator storage room. Pay attention to the frozen one!
5. Take out the bag overnight (at this time, the zongzi are also frozen), take them out, and put the frozen leaves in the basin to thaw automatically.
6. It's almost hydrated. Haha, you will find that the leaves are also soft. Just use it to wrap zongzi! This method not only does not take time to cook zongzi leaves, but also makes zongzi leaves resilient and soft. Moreover, the fragrance of zongzi leaves is much better than that of the cooked ones. The zongzi at the boiling place has the flavor of fragrant sweet honey, which is very natural!
1. Cut off the petioles of the leaves and soak them in water overnight. Fresh leaves do not need to be soaked overnight.
2. Use water to clean the front and back sides of Zongye, either by hand or by cleaning tools, but do not use too much force to avoid damage.
3. Add some water to the pot and bring to a boil.
4. Put the leaves in boiling water and boil for 3 minutes. Tip: if there are many zongzi leaves, you can use chopsticks to turn them properly when boiling and scalding, and make every zongzi leaf soak as much as possible.
5. Remove the leaves, rinse them with water and drain them in the rice basket.
What is the leaf of zongzi? People in different regions use different broad-leaved plants to make zongzi according to the local plant conditions. In some places I have been to, there are several kinds of materials for making zongzi:
Banana leaves (such as Yunnan, Guangxi and Hunan);
Broad leaved bamboo leaves (such as Jiangxi, Zhejiang, Fujian);
Reed leaves (such as Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shandong, Anhui);
Bamboo shoot shell (such as Zhejiang, Fujian, Hunan);
Lotus leaf (such as Shandong and Henan)