Sihai network

Is crawfish head edible? Don't forget to eat crayfish in summer

summer is definitely the favorite season for eating crayfish. Many people are reluctant to lose their heads when they eat crayfish. In fact, this is the dirtiest place! It's the season for eating crayfish again. For those who like eating crayfish, we must pay attention to it.

Crawfish's stomach and other organs are concentrated in the head, easy to accumulate secretions and excreta, and even detected parasites, once transferred to the human body, it will affect health. Parasites are easy to kill in high temperature. You must cook crayfish thoroughly!

Five tips for eating crayfish

1. Do not take vitamin C tablets after eating shrimp

Researchers from the University of Chicago found that shrimp and other shellfish contain a high concentration of 'pentavalent arsenic compounds'. The substance itself has no toxic effect on human body, but after taking vitamin C tablets, the original non-toxic arsenide can be turned into toxic arsenic trioxide, that is, arsenic, which can endanger human life.

2. Water feeding for 24 hours before cooking and processing at home

Experts said that when people cook crayfish at home, they must cook it thoroughly at high temperature. They can judge whether it is cooked by observing whether the cross-section color of the shrimp is the same. It is suggested that before cooking, the shrimp should be fed with water for 24 hours or so to vomit metabolites. In addition, to use a brush to clean the dirt on the body, at the same time, the gut lines that hide a lot of sediment and bacteria must also be removed, and then fully cleaned with water for 2-3 times.

3. People with allergies should pay attention to the fact that shrimp is not for everyone to eat

Some patients with allergic diseases, such as bronchial asthma, recurrent allergic dermatitis, allergic diarrhea and so on, about 20% of the patients can be triggered by eating shrimp. Therefore, it has been clear that shrimp allergy, in the remission period and attack period do not eat.

4. Don't eat shrimp head with toxin accumulating pathogenic bacteria

'the head of crayfish must not be eaten. "Experts remind that crayfish's head is the place where most toxins are absorbed and processed, and the part where pathogens and parasites are most likely to accumulate.

In addition, when eating shrimp, you should also be moderate and not eat too much at one time, because shrimp is a high protein food, some people with allergic constitution will have allergic symptoms to crawfish, such as red spots, pimples, etc., it is better not to eat crawfish. Crayfish is a kind of aquatic product with high purine content. Do not eat it for gout patients.

5. The longer the shrimp died, the more toxins accumulated

Shrimp is rich in Histaminic acid, which is the main ingredient to make it delicious. But once shrimp die, Histaminic acid is broken down by bacteria into harmful histamines. In addition, the intestines and stomachs of shrimps often contain pathogenic bacteria and toxic substances, which can easily corrupt and deteriorate after death. Especially with the prolongation of shrimp death time, more toxins are accumulated in shrimp body, which will lead to poisoning.

In addition, there are many cysticercus and Vibrio parahaemolyticus of Paragonimus in shrimps, such as eating uncooked shrimps, it is easy to infect paragonimiasis and lead to gastrointestinal poisoning. Fresh prawns should not be stored after being cooked. They must be reheated for the second time.

2、 How to judge whether crayfish is fresh

When it comes to distinguishing the advantages and disadvantages of crawfish, it's very simple. The fresh crayfish is bright, full, compact, elastic and chewy. If it is placed for a period of time or has died of crawfish, the meat is crisp, looks empty, not full.