At present, there are many mothers who choose to breastfeed, which is very beneficial for the body nutrition of the baby. But with the continuous development of the baby's body, after six months, breast milk can not meet the normal needs of the baby, so at this time, many mothers will choose to wean. Weaning is a relatively painful process for both Baoma and the baby, so weaning the baby What about a fever? What are the precautions for weaning your baby?
How to deal with baby's weaning fever
There are many reasons for fever during weaning, such as breast milk, cold and so on. There are also some emotional anxieties when the baby is just weaned. In addition, when the baby is just transiting from breast milk to milk powder, the body has not adapted. Because the early infant immunity enhancement comes from the breast milk, once the child's immunity fails to adapt to the whole environment, the sudden weaning may cause the decline of resistance, leading to the emergence of fever symptoms.
The right time to wean your baby is around 1 year old. However, in areas where there is a lack of milk or milk substitutes, it can be considered to keep breast milk 1-2 times a day until the age of one and a half, with the longest not more than two years old, in addition to ordinary food. The period of breast-feeding is too long, especially for infants who do not add complementary food, they are easy to refuse ordinary food and love breast milk. At this time, breast milk can not meet the nutritional needs of children, resulting in malnutrition, anemia and multiple nutrient deficiencies, and easy to infect diseases. Weaning should be gradual.
Baby weaning fever do not wean, or the baby's condition will aggravate, should first give the baby fever, eating Merrill Lynch will be better. But the antipyretics can't be more than 4 times in 24 hours, so it's necessary to cool down physically. It's faster to use warm water to wipe the baby's chest and back, palm and foot center, and thigh root to cool down, without any side effects. When the baby's illness is over, wean the baby.
What are the precautions for weaning
1. It's better not to choose the time of weaning in summer. In summer, the weather is hot, and several enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract help digestion are reduced. The baby's appetite is not good originally, and the digestion and absorption ability is weakened. If the diet type and eating rule are changed again, the digestive function will be disordered and diarrhea will occur. Therefore, the weaning time should be in spring and autumn.
2. Infants should not be weaned when they are ill or when they are first cured. When the baby is sick, the digestive capacity is weakened. At this time, weaning and feeding other foods will cause dyspepsia and affect the recovery of the baby. Therefore, weaning should be carried out after the disease is completely cured.
3. When weaning the baby, it is not suitable to apply spicy, bitter and colored things on the nipple to force weaning, which will cause the baby to have fear and affect health.
4. In the process of weaning, we should take care of the baby more carefully. Because the baby's teeth are not full at this time, and the digestive function of the stomach is not suitable, it is better to make soft and broken food for the baby, so as to avoid diarrhea due to indigestion. The main food should be rice porridge, soft rice, steamed bread, noodles, etc. in addition, vegetables, fish, eggs, etc. should not be fried, greasy and cold food. It is better to eat 4 meals a day, and 250-500ml milk or other dairy products should be given every day to ensure the nutrition supply.
5. After weaning, if the mother feels that the milk is swollen, she can suck out the milk with a sucking device, or she can stir fry 60 grams of malt, 30 grams of raw hawthorn, fry it in water for tea, and then milk can be returned in 3-4 days.