Bird's nest is rich in nutrients, which is the first choice for nourishing and beautifying. For pregnant expectant mothers, will they eat bird's nest when they are pregnant? It is said that children born from eating bird's nest will be white and smart, so do you know it's best to eat bird's nest in a few months of pregnancy?
Does the pregnant woman eat bird's nest and the fetus will be white? Does the pregnant woman eat bird's nest and make the skin of the fetus white and delicate? This statement has some truth. Modern science has found that bird's nest contains unique bioactive protein molecules (commonly known as collagen), which can promote the regeneration of epidermal cells, increase the immune function of induced cells, increase the individual's resistance to X-ray damage and other functions. This protein cell is easily absorbed by the human body, which is beyond the protein in other foods.
However, in the eyes of Western medicine, the function of bird's nest seems to be overstated. An expert in gynecology and obstetrics said that there is no scientific basis to verify the saying that "pregnant women eat bird's nest can make the fetus white". Fetal skin condition, to a large extent, is related to genetic genes. In the view of traditional Chinese medicine, bird's nest will have nourishing effect, but we analyze its chemical components, there is no component that can make the fetus white.
Experts said that the hospital will not recommend bird's nest to pregnant women, but if pregnant women take it by themselves, the hospital is not against it. As a health product, bird's nest is really good for pregnant women. The collagen contained in the bird's nest can make the skin of pregnant women more delicate and elastic, but it does not seem to have a direct effect on the fetus. Experts also said that they recommended pregnant women to eat more vegetables and fruits, emphasizing the balance of vitamin intake and nutrition. In addition, special attention should be paid to the supplement of calcium and vitamin in the later period of pregnancy.
It's best to eat bird's nest in a few months
1. The first three months of pregnancy (i.e. 0-12 weeks) are called early pregnancy. This stage is an important period of fetal sharp differentiation, also can be said to be the period of fetal 'differentiation, assembly and formation'. In the early stage of pregnancy, there will be pregnancy reaction, feeling dizziness, fatigue, drowsiness and anorexia. Some people may also have anorexia, pickiness, sour taste and greasiness.
Nutrition supplement is crucial at this time. You can try eating bird's nest alone. Avoid spicy and greasy food during eating. Eat more than one meal at a time. Eat regularly. Due to the small amount of food, they generally do not vomit. It can be eaten on an empty stomach sooner or later. For example, if some serious cases are taken after the reaction period of pregnancy, outdoor and collective activities should be carried out in the daytime after the reaction period to distract attention, which helps to reduce the degree of reaction of pregnancy and relieve psychological pressure.
Second, 13-27 weeks of pregnancy is the second trimester. It's a time when both the mother and the fetus have settled down. The early pregnancy reaction disappears, the mood becomes joyful, the stomach is not big, the movement is also convenient. During this period, the fetus develops rapidly. At this time, you can use bird's nest with various recipes and delicacies, not only enjoy delicious food by yourself, but also make fast logistics supply for baby's nutrition. One person can eat two people to make up.
Third, after 28 weeks of pregnancy, it is a late pregnancy. This period to avoid excessive fatigue, when eating bird's nest, pay attention not to take too much salt, it is recommended to eat bird's nest in the morning, so as to avoid fatigue caused by waiting too long for an empty stomach at night.
4. Postpartum women should relieve the tiredness of nursing their children, restore their lean posture before childbirth, restore their stretch marks and inhibit their pigmentation after childbirth. In addition, in order to ensure the full nutrition of milk, bird's nest is the best natural nourishing food.
Benefits of bird's nest for pregnant women
1. Provide and supplement nutrients needed in pregnancy and childbirth. It has been proved that in the early stage of pregnancy, due to vomiting and other reasons, pregnant women generally eat very little, and relatively speaking, the intake and absorption of nutrients will be greatly affected. However, dry bird's nest only needs to use 3-5g per day, and the nutrition it can supplement can be greater than or equal to the nutrition that pregnant women usually eat three meals a day. And it has a very obvious effect on relieving pregnancy and vomiting.
2. Supplement the 'bird's nest acid' needed by the fetus. The first three months of pregnancy is the most critical period for the growth and development of the fetal nervous system and various organs. Bird's nest contains up to 10% of the bioactive component, the essential important component of human body 'neuraminic acid' -- 'bird's nest acid'. "Bird's nest acid" is an essential component for the development of fetal brain and the improvement of immune system. It can promote the information transmission speed of brain nerve cells and improve memory. 'bird's nest acid' is a precious ingredient found only in mother's colostrum and bird's nest.
3. Supplement trace elements to prevent calcium deficiency. 90% of expectant mothers will have different degrees of calcium deficiency symptoms in late pregnancy, such as leg cramps at night, loose teeth, gum bleeding, joint pelvic pain and other symptoms. If the intake of trace elements is insufficient, it will affect the growth and development of the baby. Bird's nest is rich in minerals and trace elements, which can supplement the baby's calcium, iron, zinc and other needs, and supplement trace elements to prevent calcium deficiency.