In the process of buying a house, we will encounter many problems. The most common problem is whether we can withdraw the provident fund after buying a house with a commercial loan? What materials should be prepared for withdrawing the provident fund after buying a house with a commercial loan? You must want to know the answers to these questions.
How does loan buy a house draw accumulation fund?
1. After withdrawing the provident fund, it is' related 'to your loan repayment card. For example, your monthly supply is 1500 yuan, and after withdrawing 15000 yuan, it is related to the loan repayment card. After that, you do not need to deposit money in the card for 10 months, and the provident fund money will repay the loan.
2. Withdraw all the balance in the provident fund account to repay the loan principal (once a year, there should be a certain balance in the account, with different regulations in different places). After the repayment of the principal, the loan principal is reduced, and the total interest is also reduced. Monthly supply or service life will be recalculated: if the service life does not change,
3. Monthly supply will be reduced after recalculation: if monthly supply is selected unchanged, repayment period will be reduced, and you can choose until.
Loan to buy housing to withdraw provident fund policy?
1. The policy of withdrawal of provident fund for employees' commercial loans to purchase the first set of housing.
1) the housing fund in the account of the spouse or himself can be withdrawn to pay for the house purchase by transfer. After the down payment is made, the provident fund can be withdrawn once according to the recorded purchase contract, but the time limit for such withdrawal is within half a year from the date of signing the purchase agreement or purchase contract or before the payment date agreed in the purchase agreement or purchase contract.
2) if the amount withdrawn does not exceed the total price of the house, then after the first three years of withdrawing the provident fund, you can choose to repay the commercial loan with or with two certificates to withdraw, either of which is optional, and once the withdrawal method is determined, it cannot be adjusted.
2. The policy of drawing with the two certificates is that before March 8, 2010, if the house is purchased without the provident fund loan, the provident fund can be drawn once after handling the "two certificates" (real estate certificate and land certificate) within three years. If it has been extracted once, or after three years, it can't be extracted any more.
3. After March 8, 2010, a new withdrawal policy has been issued. If the employees purchase a house without using the housing fund loan, they can allow the employees and their spouses to withdraw the housing fund once every three years. The total amount withdrawn is less than 70% of the total amount of the house purchase.
4. The policy of withdrawing provident fund to repay the commercial loan is that after the loan is successfully handled and the repayment is normal for half a year, the employee and his / her spouse can withdraw the deposit balance in the personal housing provident fund account, and handle the transfer and loan reversal once a year according to the repayment details (i.e. transfer to the bank savings account agreed by the borrower to repay the loan) until the balance of the commercial loan is settled. It should be noted that the total amount of each withdrawal should not exceed The remaining amount of commercial loans.
The above is how to withdraw the provident fund for loan and house purchase? The policy of withdrawing the provident fund for loan and house purchase? Through the introduction, we have some simple knowledge about the method of withdrawing the provident fund loan, and we can not ignore the policy of using the provident fund for loan and house purchase. To understand the policy of withdrawing the provident fund, it is a very wise choice to withdraw.