when we go to Hong Kong and Macao for the first time, we must apply for Hong Kong and Macao pass. So what is the first handling process of Hong Kong and Macao pass? How long does it usually take to handle Hong Kong and Macao pass? For girls who like to go shopping in Hong Kong, they can have one. What should we do? Let's take a look at it.
What materials need to be prepared for handling Hong Kong and Macao pass?
Original and copy of ID card and household register, 2-inch light background color photos (you can also take photos on site at your own expense).
1. Residents of Guangdong Province and 28 cities can apply for free travel to Hong Kong and Macao. If you want to visit Hong Kong as an individual, you must obtain a "pass to and from Hong Kong and Macao" issued by the relevant public security organs in the mainland and an effective "individual tour" endorsement for one or two times. Otherwise, we can only travel in Hong Kong as a "team tour". 28 cities: Shanghai, Beijing, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuxi, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Taizhou, Fuzhou, Xiamen, Quanzhou, Tianjin, Chongqing, Chengdu, Jinan, Shenyang, Dalian, Nanchang, Changsha, Nanning, Haikou, Guiyang, Kunming, Shijiazhuang, Zhengzhou, Changchun, Hefei and Wuhan.
2. For the first time to apply for Hong Kong and Macao pass and endorsement, the applicant shall submit the application to the entrance and exit card Hall of the local Public Security Bureau in person, and cannot entrust the agent to do so. Submit the copy of the applicant's ID card and household register, and submit the original for examination. Soldiers are required to submit their identification. The applicant's light blue background and front half color photo (48mm & times; 33mm) shall be posted on the application form. For the first time or renewal of Hong Kong and Macao pass, the receipt of photos that have been connected to the provincial photo Inspection Center shall be submitted.
3. Type of endorsement:
Once every 3 months, twice every 3 months, once every 1 year, twice every 1 year (no matter free travel or follow-up group, each stay in Hong Kong or Macao shall not exceed 7 days).
4. Time needed for handling: applying for the "pass to Hong Kong and Macao" and endorsement: 15 working days; applying online and telephone for endorsement 8 working days; applying for window and post agency for endorsement 10 working days.
5. Cost of handling Hong Kong and Macao pass:
RMB 100 for each pass to and from Hong Kong and Macao;
An effective endorsement of 20 yuan at a time;
The second valid endorsement is 40 yuan.
Q: is there a specific entry and exit time and port of entry and exit regulations for the administration of personal travel and entry, and is there any free arrangement for personal back and forth transportation?
A: there is no designated port. As long as you hold a valid Hong Kong and Macao pass and endorsement, you can exit from any port open to the outside world. Each port has different working hours. Please enter or leave during normal office hours. The mode of transportation can be freely chosen.
Q: it's said that Hong Kong and Macao pass must be applied for once within three months, otherwise the first visa will be expired, and even Hong Kong and Macao pass will be re applied for, right?
A: as long as you pay the endorsement fee, whether you go or not is your personal choice. It will not affect the use of the certificate and the next endorsement.
What is the effective time of endorsement?
A: (1) if the endorsement is held once every three months, it shall be valid for three months from the date of issuance of the endorsement.
(2) if it is held twice for three months, it shall be valid within three months after the first exit;
Q: there is a 2000 version of Hong Kong and Macao pass. Can I or someone else sign for it when I am under the age of 18?
A: No. According to the regulations, the applicants must have the corresponding conditions to apply online or by telephone. One of them is that the applicants must be over 18 years old (inclusive). It must be handled at the front desk of the entry exit management department.
Q: how to pay the fee for the certificate applied for when you have applied by phone or online?
Answer: after the application is accepted and approved, the cost of endorsement shall be paid when receiving the endorsement at the front desk of the exit Entry Management Department of the Public Security Bureau. If the applicant fails to receive the endorsement or new certificate within the time limit, he / she must pay all the fees for the certificate previously applied for before he / she can accept the application.
Q: if the ID card is changed, will it be affected if you apply for corresponding endorsement online or by phone?
A: no! The system will automatically convert the 15 digit and 18 digit ID card numbers,
Q: can you submit the application for re endorsement 10 days in advance within the validity period of the endorsement? If the application is submitted, can the previous endorsement still be used?
Answer: when you have not received the new endorsement, you can continue to use it; when you receive the new endorsement, the previous valid endorsement will be cancelled and invalid at the same time.
Q: the endorsement expires on April 10. Is it OK to go to Hong Kong on the 10th?
A: Yes. If you hold a valid endorsement, you must return on the same day.
Q: how can I apply for a hukou in Heyuan and work in Shenzhen? Where can I get it?
A: you can apply for endorsement online, but you need to get it from Heyuan Municipal Bureau.
Q: if you have a valid business endorsement for Hong Kong and Macao, can you apply for an individual travel endorsement?
A: a valid endorsement has been held and is within the validity period. You cannot apply for a new endorsement at the same destination unless the original one is cancelled.