Many people have such a question, how many names can be written on the real estate certificate? Many girls break up because they don't write their own names on the real estate certificate, so how many names can be written on the real estate certificate at most?
House property certificate refers to the certificate of house property right. The legal real estate certificate of our country is the house ownership certificate of the people's Republic of China supervised by the Ministry of construction of the people's Republic of China.
Many people have such a question, how many names can be written on the real estate certificate? In fact, when buying a house, you can write the names of several people, usually without specific provisions, but when dealing with the real estate (real estate certificate), there is a difference. The real estate certificate is one person one certificate, and the first owner is the order of joint purchasers. The first person is the real estate certificate, which holds the share of the house That column is filled with CO ownership, while others hold the "real estate ownership co ownership (use) Certificate", and that column is filled with CO ownership. There are differences in the colors of the two certificates, one is blue, the other is green.
How many people's names can be written on the real estate certificate?
Only one person's name can be written on the real estate certificate, but the co owner can be added. When the co owner is added, the share of each person can be specified. You can apply for the house ownership certificate at the same time as the housing administrative department, and write the names of several people on the certificate at the same time. Its function is to prove that the property right of the house is shared by several people. If both husband and wife buy a house, it is not necessary, because as long as there is a name of any person, it belongs to the common property.
How to add a name to the real estate certificate and how to calculate the cost depends on the situation of the house and the name of the person to add. Because different types of houses, such as those with and without loans, or with different names, such as direct blood relationship and non direct blood relationship, have different procedures and costs. Next, the editor will explain how to add names on the real estate certificate and how to collect fees for adding names on the real estate certificate according to different situations.
I. name of wife, children and parents without real estate certificate
1. Take three cards (marriage card, ID card, real estate card) and their copies;
2. Go to the housing transaction center, and the window staff will review the submitted materials;
3. It costs 110 yuan to add name to the real estate certificate: 80 yuan handling fee, 25 yuan registration fee and 5 yuan pasting fee. If it goes well, you can get the real estate certificate in about 20 days.
II. Property ownership certificate with loan and name
1. Go to the bank first to change the mortgage procedures;
2. Fees required for handling: in addition to the above-mentioned 110 yuan handling fee, if the loan is provident fund, an additional 100 yuan is required; if it is a combination loan (provident fund loan commercial loan), an additional 200 yuan is required;
3. Other steps are the same as the previous process without loan.