For students who have housing accumulation fund, is it very convenient to buy a house? Do you know how to extract housing accumulation fund? What materials do you need to prepare to extract housing accumulation fund?
The withdrawal of provident fund is to apply to the local provident fund management center, and it should be handled according to its own needs.
How to withdraw the provident fund?
I: first, apply to the unit where the unit is located. After the preliminary review of the purchase, the unit will issue the application form for Chengdu employees to purchase and build houses and withdraw individual housing accumulation fund with the seal of the unit.
2. Take the application form for housing acquisition and construction, identity certificate and relevant housing purchase certification materials to the core for extraction and verification.
Third: after the core audit, the unit will issue a transfer check to the provident fund payment bank to handle the payment procedures. When withdrawing housing fund for housing loan repayment, you should provide: the application form for Chengdu employees to purchase and build housing and withdraw personal housing fund filled in and sealed by your unit, the original of your housing loan contract, the loan repayment passbook or loan repayment savings card (you must print out or provide the repayment record of the latest month on the passbook), and the marriage certificate or the original account book when withdrawing by your spouse Pieces.
What kind of materials do you need to withdraw the provident fund?
I. first hand house extraction: 1. The original and copy of the purchase contract or purchase agreement, 2. The original and copy of the purchase invoice, 3. The original and copy of the ID card of the employee extracted from the provident fund, 4. The bank account number of the employee extracted from the provident fund, and the provident fund of the employee's spouse extracted from the provident fund. In addition to the above information, the original and copy of the matrimonial relationship certificate and the owner's reserve shall also be provided A copy of the gold extraction record.
2. Extraction of second-hand house: 1. Original and copy of house property certificate, 2. Original and copy of deed tax payment certificate, 3. Original and copy of ID card of employee extracted by provident fund, 4. Extraction of bank savings account of employee extracted by provident fund and extraction of living provident fund of employee's spouse extracted by provident fund, in addition to the above information, original and copy of matrimonial relationship certificate and provident fund of the buyer shall also be provided Take a copy of the record sheet.
3. Withdrawal of the first accumulation fund for the purchase of public residential buildings by employees: 1. The original and copy of the purchase agreement or purchase certificate issued by the housing management department of the unit, 2. The original and copy of the purchase receipt.
4. Handling mortgage loan: you can withdraw the whole number of the balance in your provident fund account once a year to repay the loan. Before handling the provident fund loan, it is not allowed to withdraw the provident fund in the account. After handling the loan, the accumulation fund in the account can be withdrawn once a year for repayment.
5. One time payment for house purchase: as long as within half a year, you can withdraw the whole number of the balance in your provident fund account with the purchase contract and purchase invoice. If the balance of your provident fund account is 1870 yuan, 1800 yuan can be withdrawn. Because decorate application accumulation fund loan or draw accumulation fund is not OK.
Different houses have different materials to prepare when withdrawing provident fund. It is suggested to handle according to their own needs. The above is about how to withdraw the accumulation fund and what materials to withdraw the accumulation fund. We should pay attention to the procedures and methods when handling the withdrawal of the accumulation fund.