Less menstruation is also a headache. Less menstruation proves abnormal. What is the reason for less menstruation? What does menstrual amount have little symptom? Now, let's follow sihai.com to have a look?
The main reasons for the low menstrual volume are as follows:
1. Uterine dysplasia. Menstruation is the exfoliation and bleeding of endometrium accompanied by the change of ovarian cycle. If the uterus is underdeveloped, such as the uterus is very small or deformed, only a small amount of endometrium exfoliates in each physiological cycle, resulting in a small amount of menstruation. In addition, endometrial tuberculosis causes endometrial lesions or curettage, which leads to endometrial damage, and it may also lead to less menstruation or even amenorrhea.
2. Abnormal hormone secretion. Estrogen can...... (this article is compiled exclusively by yxx, editor of sihai.com. It contains thousands of knowledge and popular science and cold skills. More highlights can be found in Sihai knowledge channel https://www.4hw.com.cn/zhishi/)
Symptoms of less menstruation symptoms of less menstruation symptoms of less menstruation mainly include women's menstrual cycle, menstrual period is basically normal, but the amount of menstruation is significantly reduced, the amount of each menstruation is less than 20ml, or even less than a drop. Menstruation time less than two days is also the performance of less menstruation, serious people will develop amenorrhea. In traditional Chinese medicine, according to the color, quality, abdominal pain and accompanying symptoms of menstruation, the amount of menstruation is divided into four types: blood deficiency type, kidney deficiency type, blood stasis type and phlegm dampness type.
1. Blood deficiency type: the color of meridians is lighter without blood clots. When menstruation comes, women suffer from dizziness, palpitation and weakness, yellow complexion, hollow feeling in the lower abdomen, etc. the color of tongue is lighter than that of normal people, and the pulse is small.
2. Kidney deficiency type: the color of meridians is light red, even dark red, and the quality is thin. When menstruation comes, there are symptoms such as low back, sore knees, heel, dizziness, tinnitus, frequent night urination, etc. the color of tongue is darker than that of normal people, and the pulse is weak or late.
3. Blood stasis type: the color of menstrual blood is purple black, with blood clots, often accompanied by abdominal distention and pain. When the blood clots are discharged, the abdominal pain symptoms will be relieved. The color of tongue is purple and dark, or there are small petechiae, and the pulse is thin or stringy.
4. Phlegm dampness type: the color of meridians is light red, and the texture is thick as phlegm. It is often found in obese women with symptoms of chest tightness, nausea and vomiting. The tongue is light red, with teeth marks on the edge of the tongue, white and greasy fur, and smooth pulse