Abnormal menstruation is also called irregular menstruation, so how to deal with abnormal menstruation? There are many kinds of abnormal menstruation, such as early menstruation, delayed menstruation, less menstruation, more menstruation, amenorrhea, etc. if there is abnormal menstruation, we should regulate and treat from the aspects of living habits, keeping warm, disease inspection, mood conditioning, diet conditioning, etc. Let's take a look at it with sihai.com.
1. Living habits: good living habits have a very good effect on women's regular menstruation. If you often stay up late, overeat, skip breakfast, exercise less, like smoking and drinking, these bad living habits have an impact on women's health, and will affect women's normal menstruation for a long time. If there are women with abnormal menstruation, it is necessary to start with a good life habit, maintain a normal work and rest time, do not stay up late, and avoid excessive fatigue. In addition, we should pay attention to the intake of food, not partial to food, and exercise properly, which helps to maintain physical and mental health. If there are women who have the habit of smoking and drinking, they should also stop smoking and drinking to avoid affecting menstruation.
2. Keep warm: most women are cold, so they are afraid of cold. Especially during menstruation, we should pay more attention to keeping warm. If the weather becomes cold, you should wear more clothes, do not eat cold food, such as ice cream, frozen drinks, etc., do not eat as much as possible during menstruation, so as not to affect the menstrual cycle. If you feel uncomfortable with abdominal cooling, especially for women with dysmenorrhea symptoms during menstruation, keep your abdomen warm, such as hot compress with hot water bag or hot compress with hot towel, so as to relieve the symptoms.
3. Disease examination: abnormal menstruation may be caused by disease. Therefore, regular physical examination should be carried out. Like some ovarian diseases, uterine diseases, inflammation, etc., may lead to abnormal menstruation. Therefore, if abnormal menstruation is found, it is recommended to go to the hospital for examination, diagnose the cause of abnormal menstruation as early as possible, treat according to the need, so as not to aggravate the condition, affect fertility, and even lead to infertility.
4. Mood conditioning: it's very important for women to keep a pleasant mood. If the female mood is upset, distressed, sad, depressed and so on, may cause the menstruation to postpone or advance, the time is long, will aggravate the menstrual disorder symptom, even amenorrhea or infertility. Therefore, to keep a relaxed and happy mood, you can take part in more outdoor activities, which is good for your body and mind.
5. Diet conditioning: diet conditioning is an important method for menstrual conditioning. Eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, supplement vitamins, calcium, iron, protein and other nutrients, maintain nutrition balance and avoid overeating. Some women lack of nutrition, easy to induce menstrual volume or menstrual delay and other abnormal menstrual symptoms. Food conditioning should also pay attention to avoid eating spicy food, cold drinks should not eat too much.