It's the annual cherry viewing season again. At present, Wuhan University has officially opened the reservation channel for cherry blossom in 2018. You can get free tickets, but you need to make an appointment in advance. Do you know the specific reservation process for seeing cherry blossom at Wuda?
2018 Wuda cherry reservation official website
Tickets for the 2018 Wuda Cherry Blossom Festival are free but must be booked in advance.
Opening time and reservation address of 2018 Wuda Cherry Blossom Festival: tickets for 2018 Wuda Cherry Blossom Festival are free but must be reserved in advance.
You can click to enter: 2018 Wuda cherry reservation official website
You can also directly enter the official website: http://www.houdongxing.com/go/whuyh
How to reserve tickets for the Cherry Blossom Festival of Wuhan University? 1. Wuhan University will make a limited online real name free reservation visit (about two weeks) from March 20, 2018.
15000 people (9000 in the morning and 6000 in the afternoon) will be booked every day during the working day;
30000 people (20000 in the morning and 10000 in the afternoon) will be booked every day on weekends;
2. The reservation will be opened from 20:00 p.m. on March 17, and the real name will reserve the visit qualification on the third day (i.e. March 20).
Each person can only make an appointment once, and can input 3 ID card numbers at most each time to make an appointment for 3 persons;
3. If you have made an appointment with a real name on the network and received the page reminder "reservation succeeded" or the content is "you have successfully made an appointment with Cherry Blossom & hellip; hellip; 2018 of Wuhan University", then you can prove that you have made an appointment successfully.
The original of my second-generation ID card (officer card, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan resident pass or passport) is the only certificate for appointment to visit the school. Please take it with you;
4. Those who have successfully obtained the visiting qualification, please enter the school according to the appointment date and time.
Working days: 8:30-14:00 a.m., 12:00-17:00 p.m
Weekend: 8:00-14:00 a.m., 12:00-18:00 p.m
5. Alumni of Wuhan University can use the alumni information system (http://columnihome.whu.edu.cn/columni-ddtalk/authenticate/toauthpage), and make an appointment to enjoy the cherry blossom after verifying the alumni's identity according to the system prompts. After the successful appointment, the alumni can enter the school for a visit with their ID card (officer card, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan resident pass or passport);
6. If the campus cannot be opened due to force majeure such as rainstorm, the visit qualification will be cancelled automatically on that day;
7. Thank [activity line] for providing technical support for this network appointment;
Please note: [activity line] only provides reservation system service for this activity, customer service phone can't handle appointment, consultation and other matters;
8. Wuhan University reserves the right of final interpretation. Thank you for your understanding and support of Wuhan University! Reservation hotline: 027-68776826