Pollen allergy is a common disease in allergy department, which affects human health. Pollen allergy is a very common phenomenon in spring, so do you know what symptoms pollen allergy has? How to prevent pollen allergy in spring?
What is pollen allergy?
Anaphylaxis is an abnormal reaction of human body to normal substances (allergens). Only when the allergens contact the people with allergic constitution, they will have anaphylaxis. There are hundreds of allergens, such as pollen, dust, allogenic protein, chemicals, ultraviolet rays, etc., some of which can not even be found.
Pollen allergy is a common disease in allergy department, which affects human health.
Many people will have allergic reactions after inhaling pollen, namely pollen allergy, also known as' seasonal allergic rhinitis'. It is a series of pathophysiological processes caused by pollen sensitization in patients with atopic constitution, mainly manifested as sneezing, clear water like snot, nose, eyes, ears, and upper palate itching, which may be accompanied by dyspnea or urticaria and eczema. Pollen allergy has become a veritable epidemic, especially in the spring.
Manifestation of pollen allergy
Sometimes some parents see the baby sneezing all the time, thinking that the baby is a common cold, please pay attention, maybe the baby is allergic to pollen? Generally speaking, pollen allergy has the following several manifestations.
1. Pollen allergic rhinitis. The nose of the child is particularly itchy. Suddenly, he sneezes continuously and spurts a lot of snot. His nose is blocked and his breath is not smooth.
2, pollen allergic asthma, manifested as paroxysmal cough, dyspnea, white foam like mucus, sudden onset of asthma and more and more serious, after spring and normal people no two.
3. Pollen allergic conjunctivitis is characterized by itchy eyes, swollen eyelids, and often accompanied by watery or purulent mucus secretion.
Parents can take a look at the symptoms of the baby based on these performances.
How to prevent baby pollen allergy
Children suffering from pollen allergy are often 2-3 years old, pollen allergy makes the baby very uncomfortable, parents look at the baby uncomfortable, they are more uncomfortable, so how to prevent the baby pollen allergy?
1. Take certain preventive measures for the children with pollen allergy to reduce or alleviate the attack of the disease. For example, in the season with high pollen concentration in the air, antihistamines such as chlorpheniramine can be taken regularly under the guidance of doctors. For children with severe allergic rhinitis and asthma, hormone was used.
2. Reduce children's exposure to pollen, such as closing doors and windows during pollen pollination; in the morning, with high pollen density, try to delay children's going out in the morning, do not let children do outdoor morning exercises; do not dry children's clothes and bedding outdoors; reduce field activities; take children out less on windy or sunny days.
3. Try to reduce the high protein and high calorie diet, and eat less refined food. For example, if you are allergic to vegetables or fruits, you should avoid eating those allergic plant foods.