In May, loquat is the most delicious time. After eating, loquat has many benefits to human body, such as clearing lung and stomach, resolving phlegm and so on. So, how long can loquat be put after picking? How to keep loquat?
How to keep loquat
1. Dry the surface of loquat.
2. Then put the loquat powder in a dry and ventilated place.
3. Pay attention to avoid direct sunlight and humidity.
4. Generally, it can be stored for about 3-5 days, or even as long as a week if the temperature is appropriate.
1. Prepare a basin of water, put in a spoonful of salt, mix well.
2. Put the peeled loquat into the water, the amount of water is less than loquat.
3. Then put it in a cool and ventilated place.
4. This method can not only prevent the surface of loquat from oxidation and blackening, but also prolong its storage time.