For many expectant mothers now, will they choose caesarean section when giving birth? In fact, many times natural labor is also very good for the body! So who should choose caesarean section?
On the 27th, the National Health Commission released the development report on China's maternal and child health (2019). According to the report, there were 26000 midwifery institutions, 180000 midwives and nearly 210000 obstetricians in 2018. The rate of prenatal examination in China increased steadily, from 83.7% in 1996 to 96.6% in 2018, and from 80.6% in rural areas to 95.8%. In 2018, the cesarean section rate was 36.7%. Director Qin Geng introduced that the follow-up meeting will jointly control unreasonable and non-medical cesarean section by strengthening the management of cesarean section and increasing the price of natural delivery midwifery, # reduce unnecessary cesarean section # and let more pregnant women give birth naturally.
With 5 natural conditions, it can give birth naturally
Natural childbirth is not only the normal physiology of human reproduction, but also an instinct of women. The natural childbirth of women with healthy body, appropriate age and normal full-term pregnancy is a natural thing. The following conditions can be considered: 1; 2. Normal productivity; 3. Normal fetal position, fetal weight & lt; 4000g; 4. Mental state permit; 5. Have a history of vaginal delivery.
In the process of delivery, maternal abdominal pain and quite severe, resulting in physical pain and mental tension. But these are temporary and affordable. For the vast majority of healthy normal pregnant women, as long as they have natural conditions, they can achieve natural childbirth.
Six groups of people should choose cesarean section
Compared with natural delivery, cesarean section does have a negative impact on mothers and infants.
The first is that the newborn with cesarean section is not squeezed by the birth canal and has no contact with the bacteria of the birth canal, so its innate immunity is slightly worse than that of the normal birth infant, and it is more likely to get sick; Second, after cesarean section, there will be scar on the uterus, which generally takes a year and a half to heal. If the scar is not completely healed, the second child may face the risk of scar uterus. But for those who can't or shouldn't give birth from vagina, especially those with multiple births and placenta previa, cesarean section can save the lives of mother and baby.
Therefore, the choice of delivery mode is not only the choice of maternal and family members' will, but also determined by the physical and psychological conditions of mother and baby. Six groups of people should choose cesarean section
1. Dystocia mother. Compared with the pelvic entrance of pregnant women, if the fetus is too large and can not be delivered through vagina, cesarean section should be chosen.
2. Mothers with abnormal bone or soft birth canal. Abnormal bone birth canal and upwarping of the tip of the tailbone can narrow the effective birth canal. Soft birth canal abnormalities, such as more serious vaginal malformation, scar stenosis, or pregnancy with rectal or pelvic benign or malignant tumor obstruction of the birth canal, even if perineum incision, full-term fetus is difficult to pass through the birth canal.
3. Abnormal fetus or fetal position. Common breech position, transverse position, abnormal head position are not suitable for vaginal delivery, that is, natural labor. If the fetus can't tolerate the delivery process, or the fetus can't pass through the birth canal because of some abnormalities, cesarean section should also be adopted.
4. Umbilical cord prolapse. If the umbilical cord comes out of the cervix or even the vagina, the fetus may suffer from intrauterine distress or even stillbirth.
5. Fetal distress. Fetal distress also refers to fetal intrauterine hypoxia, resulting in fetal acidosis, resulting in nervous system damage, severe cases may have sequelae, or even fetal intrauterine death.
6. The puerpera with multiple cesarean section history. Two or more cesarean section, more likely to lead to uterine rupture or threatened uterine rupture, more appropriate use of cesarean section.