When will the down payment be approved? What are the basic conditions of commercial housing mortgage loan? Nowadays, many young people choose to pay the down payment when they buy a house. After all, the pressure of life is generally high now. Therefore, it is a wise choice to buy a house with a loan, which is also forced by the situation.
1、 The basic conditions of commercial housing mortgage loan
1. The borrower has a stable career and income, good credit and the ability to repay the principal and interest of the loan;
2. The house purchased is located in cities and towns (including urban areas, county towns and large market towns) and is in principle the borrower's current residence or place of work and business;
3. Has signed a "commercial housing sales contract" with the developer, according to personal credit, and has paid the down payment ratio stipulated by the bank, the minimum is more than 30%;
4. The loan amount is determined according to the borrower's credit situation, occupation, education level, repayment ability and the liquidity of the purchased housing.
5. Agree to register the mortgage of the pre purchased commercial housing, and promise to mortgage the purchased housing with the loan and go through the mortgage registration procedures again after the purchased housing is completed and the real estate certificate is obtained;
2、 Information required
1. Three copies of ID card and residence booklet of the applicant and his / her spouse (if the applicant and his / her spouse do not belong to the same residence, marriage relationship certificate shall be attached);
2. Commercial housing sales contract signed by the buyer and the company;
3. One original and one copy of advance payment receipt for 30% or more of the house price;
4. Proof of the buyer's income (provided by the bank and placed at the sales office);
5. If the borrower is a legal person, he / she shall carry a valid business license of enterprise legal person or business legal person license, identity certificate of legal representative, financial statement and loan card. If it is a joint-stock enterprise, it also needs to provide the technical articles of association of the company and the mortgage certificate approved by the board of directors;
6. A collection account number of the developer.