4hw.org: although it's been a day since we started heating, some friends find that the radiator in their home is not hot, and it's hard to withstand the cold outside. This seems to be a problem, but it's actually a big problem. What's wrong with the lack of heating? Let's take a look at the faults that usually cause the lack of heating, and then see how to solve it!
The reason why the radiator is not hot
1. Check whether it is a boiler problem. In order to save fuel cost, some residential areas use inferior fuel for heating, which causes the heating not up to the standard; it is also possible that the boiler water scale seriously causes the low efficiency of the boiler.
2. Check whether the constant pressure point of circulating pump is low. In order to save electricity, some heating management units will stop the circulating pump, resulting in system instability and ultimately affecting the heating effect.
3. Whether the constant pressure point of make-up pump is low. If the radiator of a tall building is not hot, users can check whether the constant pressure point of the make-up pump is low, whether the frequency converter of the make-up pump fails to make up water in time, or whether the volume of the make-up tank is very small, etc.
4. Whether the heat exchanger in the thermal station is damaged. When the heat station carries out secondary heat exchange, whether the existing heat exchanger can not meet the actual needs of users due to the small selection of heat exchanger, etc.
5. Supervision and management. Some heating operation units lack of management mechanism, staff lack of sense of responsibility, outdoor temperature and weather change constantly during heating period, but the heating management unit's adjustment and control is not timely, resulting in heating fault, etc.
What to do if the radiator is not hot
1. The heating is not hot as a whole
In case of this failure, the valve before heating is generally closed, and the water supply and return valves can be opened.
2. The heating is half hot and half not hot, and there is water noise in the heating.
The reason for this failure is that the heating is not completely discharged. It is necessary to open the air valve to vent until there is water flowing out.
At the other end of the heating regulating valve, there is a vent valve that can be adjusted with a screwdriver. Turn it anticlockwise to release the air in the heating, and the heating can become hot. It needs to be deflated many times, but one time and two times are not enough to let it clean, and one time after another. Until it's done. The heating air release valve of the toilet is at the top of the heating.
Remind you: after operation, if the fault still cannot be eliminated, notify the maintenance personnel.
3. In a house, some of the heating is hot and some of the heating is not
In this case, the main reason is that the flow of each radiator is uneven, that is, the resistance distribution is uneven, and the inlet valves of each radiator need to be adjusted respectively. After debugging, this problem can be solved.
4. The heating at home is very hot, but the temperature in the room is very low
In this case, the chosen radiator is too small, and the number of radiator plates needs to be increased. Therefore, when purchasing radiators, we must actually measure them, and calculate the size of radiators according to the orientation, surrounding environment, pressure and other comprehensive factors.
5. The heat in front of all the radiators at home is not hot, but the heat in the back is not. If the pipe layout in your home is single pipe connected in series, this will happen. As long as you turn off the group radiators, all the others will not be hot. If the inlet water temperature is 75 degrees, after passing the first group of outlets, it will become 65 degrees or 55 degrees, and then enter the second group, the second group of outlet water temperature will become between 55 degrees and 35 degrees, and finally it will definitely become the radiator is not hot. The best way to solve this problem is to reroute the pipeline and add circulating pump.
6. Some of the radiators in the parallel pipes are not hot and uneven, mainly because the valves are not well adjusted. In addition, the pipes are not thick enough, and the radiators will not be hot if they fail to meet the standard. Generally, the pipes below the 100 storey room need 6 minutes, but the minimum water flow should reach H / 49kg. 100100 to 180 bungalows need 1-inch pipes. This kind of pipe running method is beneficial, that is, you can adjust the temperature of that group of radiators and the temperature of the room at will. At the beginning, the plumber asked for adjustment. There is also the worst way is to make the inner wall of the pipeline smaller or blocked during construction, which will not be hot. There is no way to solve this problem.
7. If the radiator goes up and up and out, it is certainly not hot, unless it is steam, and the pipe and the radiator standpipe are vertical, it may be hot. If it is not hot, the principle of not hot is the effect of automatic convection of hot water and cold water. Hot water always rises by itself, and cold water sinks automatically, so the radiator is not hot. The solution is to change the pipe into up in and down out, or down in and down out.
Editor's summary: the above is how to do wrong: installation of the radiator is not the more the better related introduction, when you encounter the radiator is not hot at home, don't worry, first find out what causes the lack of heat, and then deal with it. If you can't handle it yourself, it's better to ask professional staff to handle it, so as to avoid danger.