Which sports belong to aerobic exercise? What are the benefits of aerobic exercise
4hw.org: more and more people are pursuing a healthier lifestyle. In their daily busy and tired work life, they take some time to exercise and do some aerobic exercises. Do you know which exercises belong to aerobic exercise? What are the benefits of aerobic exercise? Let's have a look at them together!
What are aerobic exercises
In addition to doing aerobics outdoors, you can also do it yourself indoors. You can buy some aerobics course DVDs and dance with the music while watching. You can easily consume 315 calories and achieve faster results than other aerobic exercises.
2. Kicking shuttlecock
Shuttlecock kicking is also one of the aerobic sports. At the same time, it is also a healthy weight-loss sport. If you want to lose weight quickly, but don't want to participate in a lot of sports, then I personally suggest that you use shuttlecock kicking to lose weight. The method is very suitable for white-collar workers who have been working in the office for a long time. They are busy at work. They can kick shuttlecock at some time after work, so that they can not only lose weight, but also strengthen their bodies.
Three. Rope skipping.
Skipping rope is the most familiar for us all. Almost everyone has played it, but you know, the amount of skipping rope is quite high. If you count it by every hour, skipping rope can consume 525 calories. So if you want to lose weight, skipping rope is also a good way.
IV. indoor bicycle
Bicycle can be said to be a very common way of transportation in our daily life, but as an aerobic exercise for weight loss and fitness, it is also popular in recent years. The advantage of cycling is that the level and range of exercise have a great tension and can be adjusted by yourself. For example, if you ride a bicycle slowly and easily, you can consume 210 calories; if you speed up and increase the intensity, you can consume 420 calories, which can be increased by 2 times! Moreover, as a tool for walking, it is also very convenient to exercise at any time.
Aerobic exercise can also be done indoors. Treadmill is one of the most popular indoor aerobic fitness exercises. The amount of exercise is not very large, but it can consume 325 calories per hour! If there is no treadmill at home, use a wooden box or a magazine to pile up. Treading up and down has the same effect, but pay attention to safety.
6. Climb stairs frequently
Jogging along the stairs is a good aerobic exercise. The specific method is: climb up 6-12 stairs at the fastest speed, rest 2-3 minutes after each run, and keep repeating the exercise. If you want to exercise your legs, you can try to skip one step at a time, and the weight loss effect will be better.
7. Wash your pocket
Don't underestimate laundry. It's a chore that can help and consume energy. And you can also lose weight by using a laundry bag full of dirty clothes before you do laundry. Lift the laundry bag directly, don't let the bag touch the body, and then put it down, which can fully exercise the arms, shoulders, chest and abdomen.
VIII. Press chair
No matter at home or in the office, you can do this exercise at any time. Find a chair and sit straight on it, put your hands on any armrest, and put your feet on the ground, then pull your body up, slowly count to 10, and then restore your sitting posture. Repeating this action repeatedly can effectively exercise your back muscles.
The indoor aerobic exercise editor will introduce you here. I don't know how much you remember. Friends who want to lose weight through exercise don't want to worry about getting their skin tanned outdoors, so indoor aerobic exercise is a good choice for you. Besides losing weight, you can also exercise and strengthen your body's resistance. Why not.
Benefits of aerobic exercise
1. Relieve the pressure: exercise can eliminate the tension. Moderate exercise can adjust mood, dissolve bad mood, have catharsis function, can release psychological depression, forget worry, also can bring physical and mental pleasure.
2. Depressurization: after 10 weeks of exercise, the systolic blood pressure can be reduced by 10 mmHg and the systolic blood pressure can be reduced by 5 mmHg. New research shows that the best way to reduce blood pressure is to walk four times a day for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Lose weight: walking can make fat burn, reduce neutral fat in blood, and reduce weight. Add diet regulation, can make splanchnic fat reduce. Good for weight loss. Scientists believe that a 45 minute walk after dinner, even a short distance, will work. If a person eats food that contains a lot of fat and protein at night and exercises the next morning, he can only consume excessive food, and most of the fat has been absorbed.
4. Improve the function of vascular endothelium: research has shown that exercise can improve the function of vascular endothelium, reduce the bad cytokines and prevent arteriosclerosis. Therefore, the above 6 items can prevent the occurrence of arteriosclerosis, stroke and myocardial infarction.
5. Keep your joints healthy: according to a British study, one of the secrets to keep your joints healthy is to make them do some specific exercise regularly. The knee and elbow joints are the hinge, they can make our legs and arms move in a plane, just like the door and hinge. If the knee and elbow joints are stretched or rotated laterally, especially when forced, the surrounding ligaments will be strained. Simple walking, squatting, stair climbing and kicking are all very effective for knee movement. Walking and cycling are also good choices for people with knee pain, so they can exercise without weight.
6. Prevention of osteoporosis: many people only know to take more calcium, but they ignore other equally important factors, such as doing more weight-bearing exercise, the so-called weight-bearing exercise, that is, weight makes the bones bear certain pressure during exercise, such as walking, running, playing ball, dancing, etc., which can make the bones strong and reduce the chance of fracture. It is generally recommended to carry out weight-bearing exercise three times a week for at least 15 minutes to half an hour, depending on your physical strength.
7. Increase the capacity of carrying oxygen: the body's oxygen is supplied with the blood for the whole body. With proper exercise, the body inhales a large amount of oxygen, which can help us reduce fatigue and eliminate pressure at the same time.
8. Diabetes prevention: walking fast for at least half an hour every day can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes by 30% - 40%. Clinical trials have proved that regular walking or other moderate intensity exercise and diet changes can avoid type 2 diabetes in most patients with impaired glucose tolerance, and the improvement of life style is far more effective than metformin treatment. Therefore, walking can improve insulin sensitivity, effectively prevent diabetes and improve the effect.
9. Reduce the level of homocysteine in blood: research has shown that homocysteine in blood is one of the independent risk factors for cardiovascular disease, and exercise reduces the level of homocysteine in blood, which is conducive to the prevention of cardiovascular disease.