In daily life, it is a very popular health food. It is simple and delicious. For women, it has a very good effect of beauty and beauty. How long is the best time to stew it?
Generally speaking, it's OK to stew it for about an hour. The way of making the rice with black fungus and black fungus is very particular, especially in terms of time, which should not be too short or too long.
How long does it take to stew
Stew the rice with black fungus and black fungus for 40 minutes to 1 hour.
Peach gum, tremella and Zaojiao rice are three kinds of food that are hard to cook. They also need to boil the gum out of them for a long time. When cooking these three kinds of food together, it's better to use a special stew pot or a pressure cooker to stew. It's usually 40 minutes to 1 hour. Some special stews can also be cooked automatically, without looking at the time.
What's the advantage of stewing Tremella with rice and peach gum
Nourishing yin and improving face
Peach gum has the effect of nourishing blood Qi and stabilizing blood sugar content. Zaojiao rice has the effect of nourishing heart and mind, clearing liver and eyes, beauty and beauty. Tremella has the effect of nourishing yin and moistening dryness. These three kinds of food are eaten together, which has the effect of nourishing yin and beauty. Women can often eat them.
tonify energy and enrich the blood
The stewed Tremella with peach gum and soap horn rice is a very nourishing soup, which has the effect of Supplementing Qi and blood, and is suitable for the people who lack Qi and blood and need to supplement qi and blood.
Peach gum, Zaojiao rice and Tremella are all rich in collagen, which can increase the content of collagen in the skin and make the skin look tender and smooth.
Stewing of Tremella with rice
1. Prepare 40g of peach gum, 40g of Zaojiao rice, 2 small pieces of tremella, 100g of crystal sugar and proper amount of water.
2. Soak the peach gum in clear water for 2 hours in advance, and change into water halfway to remove the impurities on the surface.
3. Soak the rice for more than 2 hours. Soak the tremella in advance. After the hair of the tremella bubbles, remove the pedicle and tear the tremella into small pieces.
4. Then wash all the soaked ingredients with water, then pour them into the pressure cooker, put in the sugar, and add 10-15 times of water.
5. After the final preparation, close the lid, boil the air with a large fire, and then turn to a small fire for stewing, about 40 minutes.