On weekdays, you can participate in cardiopulmonary resuscitation training and water self rescue training. If you are drowned, you should not go into the water to save people if you are not sure. You can use bamboo pole, branch, rope, clothes or floating objects to rescue at the same time of shouting for help.
In case of drowning, how to take first aid measures?
1. Clear the blockage in the mouth and nose - make the drowning person face down, clear the sundries in his mouth with his fingers, and then hit the back of his shoulder continuously and quickly with his palm to make his respiratory tract unblocked, and ensure that his tongue will not block the respiratory passage backward.
2. After opening the respiratory tract, immediately pour out the water in the respiratory tract --- the rescuer kneels on one leg and bends on the other leg, and then lies the drowner on the bent thigh to make his head and foot droop; then vibrates the thigh or presses the back of the drowner to make the water in the respiratory tract pour out; or let the drowner lie on the rescuer's shoulder to make his head and foot droop, and when the rescuer runs back and forth, he can pour out his breath The water in the road must not be held up by the drowning person.
3. The time of pouring water should not be long, and artificial respiration should be carried out immediately after the water is vomited --- lay the drowning person on the ground with his head back, hold his nostril with one hand, gently blow air from mouth to mouth, and pay attention to whether the chest of the drowning person has bulge and fall back, if so, it means that the respiratory tract is unblocked. Take six breaths as soon as possible, and then 12 breaths per minute until it returns to normal breathing.
4. Cardiac pacing: if the drowning person has a weak heartbeat, you can press the chest of the drowning person with two fingers (the drowning person under the age of 10) or one palm. The action should be continuous and rapid, once a second.
Learn to save yourself
In case of drowning during swimming, don't panic. Keep calm and help yourself actively. If it is limb cramp, the following self-help methods can be adopted:
(1) if the finger cramps, you can hold the fist, then open it vigorously, and do it repeatedly several times quickly until the cramps are eliminated.
(2) if the leg or toe is cramped, take a breath and lean on the water, hold the toe of the cramped limb with the opposite hand of the cramped limb, and pull hard towards the body direction, at the same time, press the palm of the same side on the knee of the cramped limb to help the leg straighten and thigh cramp, and the same way can be used to lengthen the cramped muscle.
Mutual rescue is urgent
If the rescuer's water quality is not high, do not pull the drowning person from the front, otherwise the drowning person will firmly grasp your arm, or hug your neck and make you unable to move, and they will die together. The right way is to give a stick or branch to the drowning person. The drowning person will cling to the stick or branch. The rescuer will hold the other end and swim as soon as possible to drag it to the shore for rescue. If the drowning person is comatose and no longer grabs, the rescuer can grab his / her armpits on both sides to make his / her mouth and nose out of the water, and use backstroke method to drag him / her; or use one arm to hold his / her armpit behind him / her, and use side swimming method to drag him / her to the shore or salvage him / her to the ship for rescue.
Master first aid knowledge
Most of the drowning people were in coma when they were rescued. If they were not rescued in time, they would die in 4-6 minutes. Therefore, on-site first aid must be minute by minute.
(1) immediately pour out the water in the drowning person's respiratory tract, and quickly recover his autonomous breathing and heartbeat. The rescuer can use the single kneeling type, place the belly of the drowning person on the thigh, back up, head and foot drooping, and occasionally shake or press the back to lift the chest, so as to pour out the water in the respiratory tract.
(2) carry out artificial respiration immediately. For those who have heartbeat or not, they should immediately pry open their mouths, remove the mud and other dirt inside, and adopt the method of lying on their faces and pressing their backs to facilitate the discharge of the fluid in their lungs. The rescuer kneels on both sides of the drowning person's thigh with his legs crossed, puts his palm on the lower part of his back, sticks his four fingers outward to the ribs, and keeps his arms vertical all the time. At the beginning, press the whole body forward for about two seconds to relieve the pressure immediately. After one or two seconds, repeat the operation about 15 times per minute.
If the heart rate of the drowning person has stopped, mouth to mouth artificial respiration should be carried out. If breathing and heartbeat have stopped, external chest compression should be done at the same time of mouth-to-mouth artificial respiration.
(3) contact with the medical first aid organization as soon as possible, and transfer the drowning person to the hospital for further treatment as soon as possible.