What are the benefits of feet? What are the precautions for feet
4hw.org: we all know that feet soaking has many advantages, which can promote blood flow in our body and relieve fatigue. Feet soaking before sleep is also helpful to sleep. Do you know what are the taboos of feet soaking? Which people are not suitable for feet soaking? What are the precautions of feet soaking? Let's take a look at it together!
We all know that feet soaking is a good way of health preservation. What are the specific effects?
1. There are many acupoints on the foot base of our body, and hot water soaking in the feet can accelerate the blood circulation of our body, and stimulate these acupoints, so that our body can achieve the health care effect. Generally speaking, it is appropriate to soak in the feet at 9:00 p.m., which is the best time for tonifying the kidney qi.
2. Foot soaking can promote metabolism, strengthen internal circulation, transport blood to the foot end, and reduce the occurrence of high-risk diseases such as hypertension, heart disease and stroke.
3. The temperature of water should be hot enough, but it will not burn, about 45 ℃. Add 2 tablespoons of salt to warm water. Salt has the effect of anti-inflammatory, sterilization and defecation.
4. The advantage of feet soaking is that it can promote the blood circulation of the sole of the foot. The sole of the foot of the human body is at the bottom of the body for a long time. In winter, microcirculation is not sufficient. Feet soaking helps the blood circulation to take away the waste in the body and provide nutrients.
What do you need to pay attention to?
The foot soaking time should not be too long, 15 to 30 minutes is appropriate. In the process of feet soaking, because the blood circulation of human body is accelerated, the heart rate is faster than usual. If the time is too long, it is easy to increase the burden on the heart. In addition, because more blood will flow to the lower extremities, the weak people are prone to feel dizzy due to the lack of blood supply to the brain, and even fainting will occur in the serious ones. Among them, the patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and the elderly should pay special attention. If they feel chest tightness and dizziness, they should stop soaking their feet temporarily and lie down in bed immediately. The best time to soak feet is half an hour.
Which crowd is not suitable to bubble feet?
1. Developing children.
The water temperature of the feet in the developing period should not be too high. If the feet are often soaked with overheated water, the plantar ligament will be deformed and relaxed due to the heat, which is not conducive to the development of the arch of the foot, and it is easy to induce flat feet for a long time.
2. Those who are empty or full.
People who have an empty stomach or are too full should not soak their feet, because the blood vessels of feet expand and the blood volume increases when they soak their feet, which results in the decrease of gastrointestinal and visceral blood and affects the gastrointestinal digestive function. That is to say, foot bath before meal may inhibit the secretion of gastric juice, which is harmful to digestion; foot bath immediately after meal may reduce the blood volume of gastrointestinal tract and affect digestion.
3. The elderly should be careful when they soak their feet.
The elderly need to be very careful when they soak their feet. Because more blood will flow to the lower limbs, the weak will easily feel dizzy due to the lack of blood supply to the brain, and even faint in the serious cases. The elderly, especially those suffering from cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, should pay special attention. If they feel chest tightness and dizziness, they should stop soaking their feet temporarily and lie in bed immediately.