How to smell after new house decoration
4hw.org: we all know that we can't live in the new house immediately after the decoration, because the room is filled with all kinds of irritating smell of paint and paint, which contains all kinds of formaldehyde, benzene and other gases harmful to human body, so how can we get rid of the peculiar smell after the decoration of the new house? Let's have a look!
Hazards of decoration pollution
Formaldehyde, benzene, radon and other toxic gases are the focus of indoor decoration pollution, and the impact is the indoor air quality. A large amount of absorption of these gases can cause nausea, vomiting, cough, chest tightness, asthma and even emphysema. Long term low concentration exposure to formaldehyde gas can cause headache, dizziness, fatigue, asymmetric sensory disturbance on both sides, excessive perspiration and visual disturbance, and can inhibit the secretion of sweat glands, resulting in dry and chapped skin. When the concentration is high, it has strong irritation on mucous membrane, upper respiratory tract, eyes and skin, and toxic effects on nervous system, immune system, liver, etc.
Method 1: platitude
1. Properly open a window on the top of the wall that is not directly air dried for ventilation;
2. Fill the cold water with a basin or bucket, then add some vinegar and put it in the ventilation room, and open the furniture door. In this way, the coating surface on the top of the wall can be protected with appropriate amount of evaporated water, and the residual odor can be absorbed and eliminated;
3. If economic conditions permit, you can buy some pineapples and put them in each room, and put more in large rooms. Because pineapple is a kind of coarse fiber fruit, it can not only absorb the smell of paint, but also emit the fragrance of pineapple, accelerate the speed of removing the odor, and play the best of both worlds.
Method 2: wipe with citric acid
How to remove the residual odor in the decorated room? The decorated room can't be moved in immediately. It should be ventilated as much as possible, but it can't open all the doors and windows for ventilation, because this may bring disadvantages to the wall top paint just completed, which makes the wall top dry rapidly, prone to crack and damage the appearance. In order to quickly remove the residual paint smell, the cotton ball soaked with citric acid can be used to hang indoors and in wooden furniture, but it is too troublesome.
Method 3: remove the peculiar smell of fruit
It was found in Nanning City, Guangxi, the hometown of fruits that many citizens use tropical fruits to remove peculiar smell with good effect, low cost and simple method. Some tropical fruits grow in tropical and subtropical environments. They have abundant sunshine, abundant rain and strong fragrance. The fruits contain a lot of water. The strong fragrance can be distributed for a long time. Many people regard this kind of fruit as a natural and practical 'air cleaner'.
Some citizens use jackfruit (a tropical fruit similar to durian) to remove the chemical odor of newly decorated houses, and the effect is also good. The newly decorated houses often have the smell of water and other pungent chemical materials. Put a broken pineapple honey in the house. Because the pineapple honey is big (generally as big as watermelon), the smell is very strong, and the smell can be absorbed in a few days.
Method 4: deodorization of peel
Many people are worried about the gas emitted from the newly decorated houses. There seems to be no better way except to open windows to dissipate the smell. Actually not.
First of all, you can go to the market and choose some high-tech deodorant cleaners, which can remove harmful gases emitted by newly decorated houses and new furniture. According to the introduction of relevant people, these flavor removing cleansers are generally imported products, which use ammonia compounds to react with harmful substances, so as to play a role in flavor removing and cleaning. In the newly decorated room, the odor remover can be poured into the plate, put the plate in each room respectively, and then combined with the scrubbing and odor removing method, the unpleasant smell can be effectively removed after several days.
In addition, putting orange peel, lemon peel and other items in the room is also a very effective way to remove the flavor, but their effect will not be very rapid.
Method 5: defecate by ingenious method
New decoration of the home will always encounter a variety of small problems, the house living for a long time inside the decoration will also appear some embarrassing situation. Here are some tips to deal with.
1. After cleaning and brushing the paint, the brushes will soon stick together, which is difficult to clean. You can wipe the paint brush with a cloth first, take a glass of clear water, drop in a few drops of detergent, put the brush in a wash, the paint will immediately break down into powder shape and lose its viscosity, and then wash with water, it will be clean.
2. When a new wall or floor is decorated with paint, it often gives off a pungent smell of paint and remains indoors for a long time, which makes people dizzy and uncomfortable. At this time, you can put two basins of salt water in the room, and the smell of paint will be quickly eliminated. If it's the smell of paint emitted by wood furniture, you can scrub it with tea several times, and the smell of paint will be eliminated faster.
3. Wipe out the food stains on the sofa. If the sofa is contaminated by food, remove it immediately. If it is polluted by fruit juice, tea, etc., first use paper towel to absorb water, then use kitchen neutral detergent to wipe it, and finally use clean water to wipe it. The oily dirt such as chocolate is wiped with volatile oil.
4. To prevent the wall from yellowing, we should try the following two methods: first, brush the wall first, and then the floor. After the floor is dry, brush a layer on the original wall to ensure that the wall is white. Another method is to paint the floor first, and then paint the wall after it is completely dry. It should be noted that after painting the walls and floors, ventilation is necessary to make all kinds of chemical components volatilize as much as possible to avoid chemical reactions.
5. If there is dirt on the wood floor decontamination floor, it can be wiped off with the weak alkaline detergent added with a small amount of alcohol. Because of the addition of ethanol, the decontamination will be enhanced. Bakelite flooring can also be used to remove dirt. Because ethanol can make the wood floor discolored, a small amount of mixture should be dipped into the dirt with a rag, and then wiped with a wet rag. If the wood floor does not change color, you can use it at ease.
Method 6: plant benefit method
Professional reminder: convenient and affordable plant placement
Green plants have a very good purification effect on the polluted air in the room. In the new house, the smell of new decoration and new furniture may not be exhausted. If you put on the appropriate annual flowers, such as Chlorophytum and tiannanxing, you can not only decorate your home, but also remove the toxic gases released by decoration materials and furniture. Some flowers are really "drug addicts": Chlorophytum can absorb 95% of carbon monoxide and 85% of formaldehyde in the air. It can absorb 80% benzene and 50% trichloroethylene in the air. Magnolia can absorb carbon dioxide and chlorine. Whelan can effectively absorb fluorine and sulfur dioxide in the air. In addition, no matter the new house or the old house, it's better to put the Rutaceae plants, such as kumquat, quater and zhushaju. These plants are rich in oil bracts, which can inhibit bacteria, effectively prevent mildew, prevent colds, and have a fresh smell.
Method 7: local law and new law
1. Local flavor removal and sterilization
Put some tea in the fruit dish in the newly decorated room. (2) the whole room is fumigated with white vinegar. (3) the most economical way to beautify your home is, of course, to put appropriate flowers and plants at home.
It is understood that at present, the plants that can absorb formaldehyde include cactus, Chlorophytum, Kalanchoe (also known as Gerbera), reed, ivy, iron tree, chrysanthemum, etc.; while the plants that can eliminate xylene include ivy, iron tree, chrysanthemum, etc.
Bogey: although some flowers are beautiful in appearance and charming in fragrance, the stems and leaves secrete harmful poison. For example, tulip flowers contain alkaloids. When people and animals stay in this kind of flowers for 2 to 3 hours, they will feel dizzy and have poisoning symptoms. However, the plants and flowers of Rhododendron flavescens contain toxins, which can be poisoned by ingestion. White Rhododendron's flowers contain toxins, which can cause vomiting and dyspnea after poisoning.
2. Formaldehyde catcher
When you enter a new house, new office or newly decorated shop, you will feel dazzling, pungent and throat discomfort, which is caused by formaldehyde.
3. Air purifier
The air purifier consists of pre filter, sterilization electrode, dust collection electrode, negative ion emission electrode, high and low pressure automatic control box, etc. it can be used for indoor air purification, with the functions of dust removal, sterilization, deodorization, odor removal, fresh air, etc. It can remove dust, mould, mite and other fine particles in the air. Due to its high frequency pulse electric field, it can kill bacteria, deodorize and remove peculiar smell.
4. Environmental protection process painting of nano materials
There is also a kind of process painting on the market. In the process of production, nano composite materials are added. The degradation mechanism is to convert these harmful substances into carbon dioxide, water and organic acid harmless to human body under the light condition. Hanging your favorite paintings in the room is not only elegant and unique, but also can purify the room environment, which is the best of both worlds.
5. Household sterilization lamp
There is a portable ultraviolet disinfection lamp, which can also solve the problem of sterilization and disinfection in home life. It is especially suitable for disinfection of air and articles in baby room, old man's room, kitchen, toilet and living room. Because it has the function of timing switch or remote control switch, people will not be hurt by ultraviolet during disinfection. Due to the strong bactericidal power of ultraviolet, it is especially suitable for air-conditioned rooms or rooms with closed windows.