People usually say that drinking milk is good for your health, but who can't. In fact, some milk is unhealthy for some people to drink! Let's see who can't drink milk~
Milk is suitable for people: the general population can eat it.
1. Skimmed milk is suitable for the elderly and people with high blood pressure; high calcium milk is suitable for the middle and serious calcium deficiency, children, the elderly, irritable, insomnia and women with high work pressure.
2. Milk helps to sleep effectively and is suitable for people with high pressure. College entrance examination students and overtime workers can have a drink before going to bed.
3. People with bad stomachs can also be used as an assistant for eating, which is similar to porridge, healthy and nutritious.
Milk needs to be drunk less or not suitable for people: who can't drink milk
1. People who often contact with lead: Lactose in milk can promote the absorption and accumulation of lead in human body, which is easy to cause lead poisoning. Therefore, people who often contact with lead are not suitable to drink milk, so they can drink sour milk instead, because there is very little lactose in sour milk, most of which has become lactic acid.
2. Lactose intolerant: some people are seriously lack of lactase in their bodies, so that the lactose in the milk taken into the human body cannot be converted into galactose and glucose for absorption and utilization in the small intestine, but directly into the large intestine, which increases the osmotic pressure in the intestinal cavity, and makes the large intestine mucosa inhale a large amount of water. In addition, lactose can produce lactic acid through bacterial fermentation in the intestine, so that the pH value of the intestine drops below 6, Thus stimulate the large intestine, causing abdominal distention, abdominal pain, exhaust and diarrhea and other symptoms. (90% of Chinese have lactose intolerance). Lactose intolerant people should control the dosage, generally within 200 ml, there is no problem, but some people can only drink a little milk or even can't drink milk at all, otherwise it will cause stomach distention and diarrhea.
3. People with milk allergy: some people will have abdominal pain, diarrhea and other symptoms after drinking milk. Some people with severe allergy will even have rhinitis, asthma or urticaria.
4. Patients with reflux esophagitis: milk can reduce the pressure of the lower esophageal sphincter, so as to increase the reflux of gastric or intestinal fluid and aggravate esophagitis.
5. Patients after abdominal cavity and gastrectomy: the lactate enzyme in the patient's body will be affected and reduced. After drinking milk, lactose will not decompose and ferment in the body, producing water, lactate and a large amount of carbon dioxide, which will make the patient distended. During celiac operation, the gut is exposed to the air for a long time, and the mesentery is pulled to delay the recovery of intestinal peristalsis after operation. If the gas produced by swallowing or fermentation in the intestinal cavity cannot be discharged in time, it will aggravate abdominal distention, which may lead to abdominal pain, increase of abdominal pressure, or even rupture of the suture and incision of abdominal wall. After gastrectomy, due to the small residual gastric sac, the milk containing lactose will flow into the small intestine rapidly, making the original insufficient or deficient lactase even more insufficient or deficient.
6. Patients with irritable bowel syndrome: This is a common intestinal functional disease. It is characterized by abnormal physiological response of intestinal muscle movement function and intestinal mucous secretion to stimulation, without any intestinal structural damage. The symptoms are mainly related to mental factors and food allergy, including allergy to milk and its products.
7. Patients with iron deficiency anemia, lactose acid deficiency, cholecystitis and pancreatitis should not drink it; those with spleen and stomach deficiency cold as diarrhea and phlegm accumulation drink should take it with caution.
8. Please follow the doctor's advice.
9. Those who have abdominal distention, fart, abdominal pain and diarrhea at ordinary times: Although these symptoms are not caused by milk, drinking milk will aggravate these symptoms.
10. The elderly should not drink too much milk. Milk is recognized as an important source of calcium supplement food in the world because of its rich nutrition, high calcium content and high absorption and utilization rate. Over the years, many elderly people choose to drink more milk to supplement calcium.
Although milk is a good source of calcium, but for the elderly, too much milk is not worth the loss, because milk can promote the occurrence of cataract in the elderly. The reason is that milk contains 5% lactose, which is very easy to deposit in the lens of the eyes of the elderly, and affects its normal metabolism, and the protein is prone to denaturation, which leads to the decrease of lens transparency, and induces the occurrence of senile cataract, or aggravates its condition.