What's the difference between pension and pension? How is pension calculated
4hw.org: many people confuse pension and pension. They think pension and pension are one concept. In fact, they are totally different concepts, and the calculation method and receiving channel are also different. Let's take a look at the differences between pension and pension!
Difference between pension and pension
The retirement benefits of retirees who have not participated in the social pooling of endowment insurance (such as civil servants, personnel of public institutions, excluding the enterprise management units of public institutions) are referred to as pension or retirement cost of living; the retirement benefits of retirees who have participated in the social pooling of endowment insurance are collectively referred to as pension. There are differences between the two. The biggest difference is the different channels of funds. For example, pension is generally disbursed by national or local finance, while pension is disbursed by social insurance funds.
I. different concepts
1. Retirement pension is a part of the service remuneration paid to employees once or in installments after retirement. The retirement measures formulated by the enterprise should be conducive to improving the labor enthusiasm of the employees, making them dependent on their old age, and benefiting the stability of the society and the improvement of the efficiency of the enterprise. For details of pension algorithm, you can directly consult the local endowment insurance agency.
2. The full name of endowment insurance is social basic endowment insurance, which is a kind of social insurance system established by the state and society according to certain laws and regulations to solve the problem that the laborer reaches the labor age limit of relieving the labor obligation stipulated by the state, or the basic life of the laborer after the old age loses the ability to work and leaves the post.
II. Different capital channels
1. The pension is generally disbursed by the state finance or local finance, and the retirement benefits of retirees (such as civil servants, public institution personnel, excluding the enterprise management units of public institutions) who do not participate in the social co-ordination of pension insurance are called pension or retirement living expenses for short.
2. The pension is disbursed from the social insurance fund, and the retirement benefits of the retirees who participate in the social co-ordination of the endowment insurance are collectively referred to as the pension.
III. different payment methods
1. The pension is provided by the single entity or enterprise and can be enjoyed without the payment of the beneficiary.
2. The social endowment insurance expenses are generally withheld and paid by the insured's units, some of which are handed over to the state and some of which are deposited into individual accounts. The payment standard of social endowment insurance often follows the unified payment standard.
IV. different ways of receiving
1. According to the payment method of pension, it can be divided into one-time payment and installment payment. The former refers to the payment of a pension after retirement. The enterprise has no obligation to pay the pension after retirement. The latter refers to the payment of pension by stages after retirement until death, such as monthly or annual payment of pension.
2. The social endowment insurance fund is issued by the government departments. In terms of the problem of receiving pension, there are unified rules for each social member to receive pension. Take the staff who took part in the work after 1996 in Chongqing as an example, their basic pension = basic pension + individual account pension. The basic pension is social pooling, that is, 18% of the unit's contribution is remitted into the pool of social pension; the individual account pension is the accumulation of 8% of the individual's contribution. The pension it provides is often the most basic security, only to solve the most basic problem of food and clothing.
How to calculate the pension of retired employees
Those who participate in the social co-ordination of the basic endowment insurance for urban enterprise employees, who have reached the retirement age prescribed by the state and have paid for more than 15 years in the actual payment period (including the deemed payment period, the same below), shall pay the basic pension on a monthly basis. According to the latest pension calculation method, the pension of employees at retirement consists of two parts:
Pension = basic pension + individual account pension
Personal account pension = personal account deposit & pide; number of months (50 years old is 195, 55 years old is 170, 60 years old is 139, no longer unified is 120) basic pension = (monthly average wage of on-the-job employees in the previous year + monthly average payment wage of my indexation) & pide; 2 & times; payment period & times; 1% = monthly average wage of on-the-job employees in the previous year in the province (1 + my average payment index) & pide; 2 & times; payment Age & times; 1%
Note: my index monthly average payment wage = the average monthly wage of on-the-job employees in the province last year & times; my average payment index.
In the above formula, it can be seen that, in the case of the same payment period, the level of basic pension depends on the average payment index of individuals, which is the average value of the ratio of their actual payment base and social average wage over the years. The lower limit is 0.6 and the higher limit is 3. Therefore, in the two calculations of pension, no matter what the situation is, the higher the contribution base is, the longer the contribution period is, the higher the pension will be. The pension is provided for indefinitely. As long as you get your life savings, you can enjoy the monthly pension benefits. Even if the individual account pension has been used up, it will continue to be calculated and issued according to the original standard. Moreover, the individual pension will increase year by year according to the increase of the average monthly wage of the social workers on duty. Therefore, the longer you live, the more you can get, and the more cost-effective it is to pay.
For example: according to the above formula, it is assumed that when a male employee retires at the age of 60, the average monthly wage of the on-the-job employees in the province in the previous year is 4000 yuan.
When the accumulated payment period is 15 years:
When the average payment base is 0.6, basic pension = (4000 yuan + 4000 yuan & times; 0.6) & pide; 2 & times; 15 & times; 1% = 480 yuan
When the average individual payment base is 1.0, basic pension = (4000 yuan + 4000 yuan & times; 1.0) & pide; 2 & times; 15 & times; 1% = 600 yuan
When the average individual payment base is 3.0, basic pension = (4000 yuan + 4000 yuan & times; 3.0) & pide; 2 & times; 15 & times; 1% = 1200 yuan
When the accumulated payment period is 40 years:
When the average payment base is 0.6, basic pension = (4000 yuan + 4000 yuan & times; 0.6) & pide; 2 & times; 40 & times; 1% = 1280 yuan
When the average individual payment base is 1.0, basic pension = (4000 yuan + 4000 yuan & times; 1.0) & pide; 2 & times; 40 & times; 1% = 1600 yuan
When the average payment base is 3.0, basic pension = (4000 yuan + 4000 yuan & times; 3.0) & pide; 2 & times; 40 & times; 1% = 3200 yuan
Personal pension = basic pension + personal account pension = basic pension + personal account savings & pide; 139
The above is the introduction of the difference between pension and pension. Now you have made it clear. In the future, pension is not a pension. These two are different. The difference is big. I hope the explanation of Xiaobian can play a role for you!