For expectant mothers, the first three months of pregnancy is the most important thing to pay attention to. Pregnant women should pay attention to the intake of nutrition, but at the same time, it should also be noted that some diets will have adverse effects on themselves or the fetus. So what food can't be eaten in the early days of pregnancy? What are the taboos in the early days of pregnancy?
1. Job's tears: Job's tears have an exciting effect on the smooth muscle of the uterus, which can promote the contraction of the uterus, so it may induce abortion.
2. Purslane: it is not only a herbal medicine, but also can be used as a vegetable. Its property is cold and smooth. The results show that purslane juice has an obvious exciting effect on the uterus, which can increase the times and intensity of uterine contraction and easily cause abortion.
3. Spinach: people always think that spinach is rich in iron and has the function of replenishing blood, so it is regarded as a good vegetable to prevent anemia during pregnancy. In fact, spinach contains not much iron, but a lot of oxalic acid. Oxalic acid can affect the absorption of zinc and calcium. The content of calcium and zinc in pregnant women decreased, which affected the growth and development of fetus.
4. Chocolate and hawthorn: too much chocolate will make pregnant women feel full, thus affecting their appetite. As a result, their bodies will become fat, but the necessary nutrition will be lacking. Pregnant women prefer to eat sour food, hawthorn will become the first choice fruit. Hawthorn has an exciting effect on the uterus. If pregnant women eat too much, the uterus will contract, leading to the possibility of abortion, so they should eat less.
5. Pig liver: Finland and the United States have advised pregnant women to eat less pig liver. Because in the modern feed, which is used to fatten the livestock rapidly, too many fattening agents are added, and the content of vitamin A is very high, so it accumulates in the liver of animals. Pregnant women eat pig liver, a large number of vitamin A will be easy to enter the body, a great harm to fetal development, and even teratogenesis.
6. Long standing potatoes: potatoes contain alkaloids. The longer the potatoes are stored, the higher the alkaloid content. Excessive consumption of this potato can affect the normal development of the fetus, resulting in fetal deformity. Of course, the individual differences are very large, not everyone will be abnormal after eating, but pregnant women still do not eat, especially do not eat long-term storage of potatoes.
7. Hot ingredients: pregnant women eat hot ingredients such as cumin, star anise, prickly ash, pepper, cinnamon and five spice powder, which are easy to consume intestinal water, reduce gastrointestinal secretion, and cause intestinal dryness and constipation. After the occurrence of constipation, the pregnant woman must forcefully hold her breath to defecate, increase the abdominal pressure, and compress the fetus in the uterus, which is easy to cause adverse consequences such as fetal restlessness and premature delivery.
8. Monosodium glutamate: monosodium glutamate is the main component of monosodium glutamate. The zinc in the blood is discharged from the urine after it is combined with monosodium glutamate. Excessive intake of monosodium glutamate will consume a lot of zinc, resulting in zinc deficiency in pregnant women. Zinc is necessary for fetal growth and development, so pregnant women should eat less.
9. Longan and litchi: warm sex is easy to cause fetal fever.