Generally speaking, it takes about 15 days to apply for a passport, but if there are special circumstances, it is possible to apply for an urgent passport. How many days does it take to apply for an urgent passport? Does it need extra money?
How much is the passport
How much is it to apply for a passport? According to the first and second visa and other passports, the fees are different.
1. Passport for the first time: 200 yuan / copy.
2. One time valid endorsement of Passport: 20 yuan / copy.
3. Second valid endorsement of Passport: 40 yuan / copy.
4. Multiple endorsement of Passport:
(1) the short-term (no more than one year) multiple valid endorsements of 100 yuan / copy.
(2) long term (three years) effective endorsement of 300 yuan / copy for many times.
5. Passport renewal: 220 yuan / copy (including renewal and annotation fee).
6. Passport stolen, damaged and reissued: 220 yuan / copy (including reissue and annotation fee).
7. Reissue of Lost Passport: 420 yuan / copy (including reissue and annotation fee).
8. Passport note: 20 yuan / copy.
9. Other expenses: 50 yuan for photos and 20 yuan for express delivery.
The conditions for passport application are: when a citizen applies for a common passport, he / she shall submit his / her resident identity card, household register, recent bareheaded photos and relevant materials of the application cause. Where a state functionary applies for an ordinary passport for exit, he shall also submit relevant supporting documents in accordance with the relevant provisions of the state.
How long does it take to get an urgent passport
First of all, make it clear that passports can be processed in an urgent manner. At the time of filling in the application form, the administrative measures of the people's Republic of China for the issuance of general passports and entry exit passes (hereinafter referred to as the administrative measures) formulated by the Ministry of public security came into force on December 15, 2007. Chinese citizens in four situations, including going abroad for bereavement and visiting critical patients, can apply for urgent handling of general passports. If they meet the requirements, the public security organ will receive the materials Issued within 5 working days from the date of materials.
Passports can be handled within 10 working days generally. In case of special circumstances, such as going abroad for bereavement, going abroad to study near the start of school, you can apply for an urgent passport. An urgent passport can come out within 5 days. The cost of work is 200 yuan, but you need to pay an extra 200 yuan for an urgent fee.
When filling in the application form, Chinese citizens who go abroad for bereavement and visit the critically ill patients can apply for urgent handling of ordinary passports, which is accompanied by the administrative measures of the people's Republic of China for the issuance of ordinary passports and entry exit passes (hereinafter referred to as the administrative measures) formulated by the Ministry of public security, which came into force on December 15, 2007 The public security organ will issue the documents within 5 working days after receiving the materials Under any of the following circumstances, a citizen may apply to the exit and Entry Administration of the public security organ of the local people's government at or above the county level where his household registration is located for an urgent application for a common passport, and submit the corresponding materials:
1. In case of going abroad to mourn or visit critical patients, the invitation certificate of relatives and friends shall be submitted;
2. If the start date of studying abroad is near, the school admission permit and necessary economic guarantee certificate shall be submitted;
3. The period of validity of the entry permit or visa to the country of destination is about to expire;
4. Other emergencies approved by the exit Entry Administration of the public security organ of the provincial local people's government.