Typhoon pigeon will land in Guangdong tomorrow. This year's No.13 typhoon "Pigeon" will land in the coastal area of East Guangdong on August 23. Meanwhile, the national defense chief discussed and analyzed yesterday, pointing out that the new round of heavy rainfall in the north of China that is about to start should not be ignored, or lead to the flood of super police. Typhoon weather will cause rainstorm, so what are the precautions for typhoon weather?
Tropical storm Hato (English: tropical storm Hato, international number: 1713, Philippine atmospheric earth and physical astronomy administration: isang) is the 13th named storm in 2017 Pacific (market 601099, diagnostic unit) typhoon season. "Pigeon" is provided by Japan. It is the first time to use it. Its name means "Pigeon". It is a constellation.
Precautions for typhoon and rainstorm
1. In case of typhoon and rainstorm, it is necessary to take the bus when going out, and pay attention to the road condition information to avoid water accumulation and poor traffic areas.
2. Do not wear barefoot or sandals in typhoon and rainstorm weather. Rain boots are the best. They are rainproof and insulated to prevent electric shock.
3. During the lightning period, try to close the electrical appliances and other lightning prone facilities. In case of thunder when going out, don't stand under trees and around electric poles, far away from dangerous old houses, work sheds, temporary buildings, scaffolds, trees, billboards, iron towers and other places prone to casualties.
4. In case of typhoon and rainstorm when driving on Expressway, it is necessary to ensure that the visibility is more than 200m before driving. Otherwise, it is necessary to get off the expressway at the nearest ramp, or stop at the rest area or harbor parking area. If it stops at the hard shoulder, warning signs shall be set.
5. In case of dangerous houses and ponding, please contact relevant departments in time. In case of danger, obey the command of relevant departments and transfer safely.
6. Typhoon and rainstorm are easy to cause floods, and the masses in flood prone areas should strengthen self-protection, and personnel should be transferred to safe places in time.
7. Typhoon and rainstorm may cause water conservancy project accidents. In case of any dangerous situation, the people within the affected area shall follow the instructions of the local government and flood control and water conservancy department and transfer to the safety zone in a timely manner.
8. Residents in mountainous areas should pay attention to landslides and mudslides, and residents near rivers and mountains in mountainous areas should pay attention to smooth drainage. Because the strong wind and rainstorm are easy to cause geological disasters such as landslide, debris flow and land subsidence, causing casualties. Once the signs of landslide, debris flow and other geological disasters are found, do not hesitate to evacuate the dangerous area as soon as possible, and report to the relevant departments in time, so that the surrounding residents can evacuate in time.