4hw.org: if you accidentally suffer from skin injury in summer, don't be careless. Due to the weather, it is very easy to cause wound infection. Wound infection is the pathological reaction of bacterial growth and reproduction in the body after invading the human body through the wound, causing tissue damage. So how to deal with the wound in summer and what are the ways to prevent wound infection?
How to prevent infection of wound
1. Pay attention to the wound cleaning.
Once bleeding occurs, sterilization and disinfection must be carried out to make the wound cleaner, and at the same time, some bacteria causing infection can be killed. Before the wound is good, do not touch some dirty things that may have bacteria, and it is better to disinfect every day. The wound should be disinfected first. After the injury, the wound should be cleaned in time, the congestion of the wound should be cleaned with flowing stream water as much as possible, and then coated with Iodophor, alcohol or smashed into powder tablets to eliminate inflammation. For smaller wounds, apply a band aid after disinfection. If the wound area is large, increase the amount of iodine or pills, and smear evenly with a clean cotton swab. 1. Try not to get wet. 2. Do not apply all kinds of potions 3. Wash the wound with sterile physiological saline. When washing, gently wipe the dirt or broken tissue with sterile cotton swab (the swab is boiled and steamed for an hour, preferably sterilized with hospital high-pressure steam). The hand and any other parts can contact the wound. 4. After washing, cover with a sterile oil sand bar (Vaseline gauze bar), then cover with sterile gauze block (go to the hospital to buy), and then glue it with adhesive tape!
2. Take anti-inflammatory drugs.
Most of the time, although we are not seriously injured, the wound is very deep, so we can take anti-inflammatory drugs, which can be more reassuring, but also not infected, but we try not to take antibiotics, just general anti-inflammatory drugs can. Keep the wound clean and try not to touch water. Take some oral antibiotics to prevent it. To make the wound heal quickly and prevent infection, it is necessary to keep the ventilation of the wound as much as possible, and the gauze for dressing should be thinner. In the case of wound inflammation, too many antibiotics should not be used to avoid drug abuse. It is recommended to use a general dose of antibiotics. In addition, it is recommended to pay attention to local debridement and disinfection treatment every day, and change medicine every day.
3. Break the cold needle.
Some wounds are necessary to break the cold, because some wounds are very suitable for the growth of bacteria. Tetanus threatens people's lives, so we must pay attention to it. After trauma, it is mainly afraid of inflammation, so it is certain to use anti-inflammatory drugs. Trauma, if it is very dirty, or deep underground and other hypoxia prone to 'tetanus', must be injected. If not dirty, in the sun, there are few tetanus, can not hit. But in case of emergency, although most people are doing it for nothing, it's still safe to do it.
Skillful use of toothpaste: if there is a small area of skin injury or burn or scald, apply a little toothpaste, which can immediately stop bleeding and relieve pain, and also prevent infection, with good effect.
Caution: do not let the wound be stained with water, because it is not conducive to the healing of the wound, but also creates opportunities for wound infection, because there will be a lot of bacteria in the water, especially the water that has not been heated. After the wound is pasted with a band aid, the patient should pay attention to protect the wound and avoid active bleeding, that is, less activity in the wound area, no water and pollution; do not often press the wound by hand, and strictly prevent the wound from being squeezed and cracked. Avoid sweating, scratching or mosquito bites. There are many mosquitoes in the wild, especially in summer. If the wound is bandaged and the weather is hot and the mosquito bites, it makes people want to scratch, which is easy to induce infection. Pay attention to the change of the wound and change it regularly to prevent the wound from infection and suppuration. If 24 hours after the bandage is applied, the wound becomes more painful or exudates, it should be opened for inspection in time; if the wound is found to have infection such as swelling and exudation, the bandage should be stopped and the patient should be sent to the hospital for diagnosis and treatment in time.
Tips for treating wounds
1. Clean the wound: wash the wound under flowing physiological saline. Use a clean cloth and soap to scrub the skin around the wound. Be careful not to get soap into the wound, it will hurt the skin. Then use gauze or tweezers to clean the wound.
2. Hemostasis: don't think bleeding is a bad thing. It can help clean the wound. A smaller wound will soon stop bleeding automatically. If you want to stop bleeding quickly, it's best to press the wound with a clean cloth attached to a harder object. If the wound is on the limbs, raise the injured part so that it is relatively higher than the heart, the blood will slowly stop.
3. It is difficult to stop bleeding, so bandages should be used: when pressing with hard objects for more than 10 minutes, but still bleeding, bandages should be used. Bandages can help heal open wounds. If the wound is easy to be soiled or easily rubbed at any time, medical bandages and tapes can be used to cover the wound. But remember to change the gauze every day and keep it dry and clean. If the wound is too deep to recover the edge, it needs to be sutured to avoid infection.
4. Treatment of scab: for scab, the best way is to do nothing. Scab can prevent the pollution of dirty things. Try to make the child not to buckle down the scab. The scab will peel off automatically when the wound is healed.